Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    GW1 had (has) a trial...
    GW1 was 7 years ago.

Apparently it is going on now (4-18), as I was able to play for a little bit

I'm not sure how many brand new players will read this but a small tip for when you first log in. Change your camera speed, for some reason they have it defaulted at the slowest speed (unless they have changed the defaults). It makes a world of difference in the feel of movement.

Heh. Looks like the patch tonight was specifically made for any new players for this weekend...

Changed Sonic Periscope blowout effect to a knockback to reduce the amount of stunned time. The knockback effect will not affect areas level 15 or below.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Change your camera speed, for some reason they have it defaulted at the slowest speed (unless they have changed the defaults). It makes a world of difference in the feel of movement.
    So much this.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Changed Sonic Periscope blowout effect to a knockback to reduce the amount of stunned time. The knockback effect will not affect areas level 15 or below.
    I effing hate those periscopes so much. I was trying to get map completion for Diessa Plateau and just raged every time I passed one of them. Their range is ridiculous and so is the knockdown/back every pulse.

Deleted
    Am I the only one with problems logging in?

I get the "you are attempting to log in with an account that does not have guild wars 2 registered to it" message. Shouldn't the trial be active now?

I have 2 friends that want to test the game (And specially because they want to know how it really runs on their computer).

Im looking for trial keys. x.x

Why can't we invite players like the first time?

Edit: I got it ^^.
    Last edited by Zilong; 2013-04-19 at 09:57 PM.

Zilong,

Zam still has keys according their website. Just tell your friends to make a account with them (it's free) and grab a key.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Zilong,

Zam still has keys according their website. Just tell your friends to make a account with them (it's free) and grab a key.
    Ya its what I just did man . I went in order of the FAQ. Zam was the last and only one that worked for me lol.