Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So since simcraft is our best best, simcraft sims my combination of fabled + talisman higher than fabled + twins. Almost 1k difference. This despite 8.5% hit and expertise (ie exceeding soft cap by 1% each).

So should I trust simcraft and use the higher siming combo? I've seen posts stating twins + fabled is best

The Lightbringer turskanaattori's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    So since simcraft is our best best, simcraft sims my combination of fabled + talisman higher than fabled + twins. Almost 1k difference. This despite 8.5% hit and expertise (ie exceeding soft cap by 1% each).

So should I trust simcraft and use the higher siming combo? I've seen posts stating twins + fabled is best
    Go with SimC. Many top warriors have a lot of hit (way over 10%)

I read the title as "Fabled Father of Jong Un" and instantly clicked it thinking I would see pictures of the glorious leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

Quote Originally Posted by Zaralis View Post
    What i want to know is why are warriors like Soy and Sinnermighty using two 2handers , i thought SMF was best atm?
    Answered already in this forum before: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20711478

Edit: Just noticed I was replying to you then back then too....