Deleted

4PT14 vs 2PT14+2PT15

Hello guys,

i have 4PT14 (HM one), i have now 2PT15 (normal), should i drop 4pT14 for 2pT14+2pT15 ?

thx

Deleted
    What did the simulation tell you when you ran it?

https://code.google.com/p/simulationcraft/

Deleted
    according to simC, i simed 133k @ 4pT14 and 136k @ 2pT15+2pT14, but simC emphasis the single target model (aka crit>haste>mastery) and i do prefer the mastery one, more flexible imho, considering the stats/reforge which are different, i just wanted to know on the proc bonus of 4pT14 (DS one) vs 2pT15 + better primary stat

thoughts ?

Deleted
    I actually broke my 4T14 for 2x 522 off pieces with HST/MST which according to SimC was a DPS increase even without getting 2T15. This is as affliction, you never said what spec you are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wablakin View Post
    I actually broke my 4T14 for 2x 522 off pieces with HST/MST which according to SimC was a DPS increase even without getting 2T15. This is as affliction, you never said what spec you are.
    I just now broke 4T14 with 2 522 off-pieces. As destro (505 -> 508 ilvl) I simmed about 3k more w/o 4T14. I haven't raided yet with this new config of gear, however, and I am a bit sceptic that it indeed a dps increase to drop 4T14 for 2 off-pieces.

Deleted
    main spec : destro , offspec (fight specific, ie. elder council) affliction

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just drop the 4pc tier14. The only fight where it COULD be beneficial is Jin'rokh and with this many lockouts having passed since the release of ToT you really should have 4pc tier15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrenka View Post
    Just drop the 4pc tier14. The only fight where it COULD be beneficial is Jin'rokh and with this many lockouts having passed since the release of ToT you really should have 4pc tier15.

If you raid 25m perhaps. In our 10 man our 2 prot users have a full main and off spec and it is now going to vendor. We still have people that don't have a single conq token.

Would be funny if it hasn't literally been the exact same problem(5x as much prot) since T11.

Quote Originally Posted by sster View Post
    according to simC, i simed 133k @ 4pT14 and 136k @ 2pT15+2pT14, but simC emphasis the single target model (aka crit>haste>mastery) and i do prefer the mastery one, more flexible imho, considering the stats/reforge which are different, i just wanted to know on the proc bonus of 4pT14 (DS one) vs 2pT15 + better primary stat

thoughts ?
    Change the fight settings in simc?

Hello everybody. Can somebody tell me if the two pieces tier 15 set bonus is worth it? How much of a dps increase is it, and more importantly, just how useful does it feel? I'm playing both destro and affli, so I'd like to know how the tier bonus works for these specs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinitar View Post
    Hello everybody. Can somebody tell me if the two pieces tier 15 set bonus is worth it? How much of a dps increase is it, and more importantly, just how useful does it feel? I'm playing both destro and affli, so I'd like to know how the tier bonus works for these specs.
    I'd say it's worth it without a doubt, the increase in stats will be worth it alone, but to get a more approx. estimation of dps increase you need to, just like the OP sim your character.