dps is way lower than it should..balance

I lvl 500 Balance Druid. I should be doing way more dps than i am and i dont know what im doing wrong what addons can really help me i need to fix it because i know im bringing the raid down..i dont know if i should try to hit my haste hard cap. ask mr robot says that i am already 99% optimized. Im new so i cant post my armory but my character is Volcrom on Exodar Horde

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by volcrom View Post
    I lvl 500 Balance Druid. I should be doing way more dps than i am and i dont know what im doing wrong what addons can really help me i need to fix it because i know im bringing the raid down..i dont know if i should try to hit my haste hard cap. ask mr robot says that i am already 99% optimized. Im new so i cant post my armory but my character is Volcrom on Exodar Horde
    If you're looking for help with regards to your damage in raids, we kind of need to see logs to see what you're doing wrong.

With respect to add-ons, I use WeakAuras for all the things you need to track (NG, DoTs, Trink Procs, CDs and so on).

EDIT: I just had a glance over your armory. You're gemming full int and even haste some times? For Boomkins at the moment, 2 Crit is better than 1 Int therefore you're wanting to be gemming the following: Yellow - Crit, Red - Int Crit, Blue - Spirit Crit.

Also, replacing Herbalism with Engineering or something of the likes would provide a DPS increase.
    Last edited by mmoc79579ae0e7; 2013-04-09 at 12:25 AM.

ok i will regorge that now.. I have herb still bc of lifeblood cd i use it all the time in raid

Deleted
    ok i will regorge that now.. I have herb still bc of lifeblood cd i use it all the time in raid
    Gatherer profession are subpar as far as dps is concerned, any crafting profession will be better (and engineering is the best of all if used right)

herbalism, like any other subpar profession isn't the main cause of low dps.
    Lifeblood is decent when used in line with CDs.

i just downloaded weak auras but its not doing anything different

15+ Year Old Account
    i just downloaded weak auras but its not doing anything different
    You need to set them up, there's a lot of info in the forums if you search for it. It's not something that's set up out of the box.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre