Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

The Hardest champion to play/The one you have most success with?

As the title says, post the champion you think is the hardest to play, and the single champion you are doing best with at the moment.

For me i think Orianna is still the one that requires most skill to master, some said Syndra was harder, but i seem to do fine with her with little training.

I seem to always do really well when i play Varus, be it him being good in teamfights or me fitting his playstyle...
    Last edited by mmoc818e8c0ca4; 2013-04-09 at 11:26 AM.

Deleted
    Mundo is the hardest one to handle. (Hard to get farm in the start)
    Lux is the easiest one to handle. (Fucking ulti..)

Deleted
    I think I've had the most issue trying to learn Draven.

I have the easiest time and simply make little to no mistakes when playing Cho, Diana and Cait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardest to handle: Jayce, fuck that guy

Easiest to handle: Garen, SPIN TO WIN!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Must success Eve
    Hardest maybe Rumble or Syndra

Agreed on Orianna, really high skillcap on that champ, Syndra isnt easy either but..that ult is just pretty much press R to kill. My greatest success is probably renekton.

Deleted
    Cassiopeia was the hardest for me. Everything else was pretty easy, but the most successful has to be Lux.

Deleted
    I have a really great success with Wukong. 95% wins. Cannot say why this is like that, because I am a totally average player.

And I suck with most mages. Never played Syndra, did fine with Orianna, Annie is easy to play....but every other caster I have tried before was a terrible decision

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm... i tried to play with Miss Fortune, and i really liked her but, i really sucks with her D:

My best character is Kayle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Hmmm... i tried to play with Miss Fortune, and i really liked her but, i really sucks with her D:

My best character is Kayle
    I have no idea how that's even possible.

OT: Maybe Lulu, she is easy but hard to master imo.

I don't have alot of experience at League yet but I would say my best champion is Ashe, and my worst is Janna.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greened View Post
    I have no idea how that's even possible.

OT: Maybe Lulu, she is easy but hard to master imo.
    Yes i know that Miss Fortune is really easy to use, but i don't know why i'm not really good with her, i'm way to squichy with her so even if i do a lot of damage i die way to fast :S

I've had resounding success with Zac in the jungle recently. He's such a pain and no one can escape the blob!!

I found Nidalee quite hard to play, which is odd because I own both Jayce and Elise and don't do too badly with them.
    RETH

Deleted
    Easiest/most success: Cassiopeia, her harass is very very easy to land and effective. In teamfights she can stun/slow everone closeby and reposition if she's in a bad spot.
    Hardest to master: Xerath I think. Keep accidentally rooting myself

15+ Year Old Account
    Hardest to master: Lee Sin and Anivia

Most success with: Caitlyn - ultra safe laning phase and her range makes positioning for team fights pretty easy.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardest: Elise

Most succesfull: Swain!!!!

Hardest: Shaco, I'm probably the only person ever that's failed horrendously with him every time I tried. I just don't click with Shaco whatsoever and it's someone I'll never try to play again in all honesty.

Most Successful: Leona, without a doubt.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Hm. I think Jayce or Lee Sin are the hardest to play. A lot of depth in both kits.

I do pretty well with Jax or Udyr.

Cassio is probably the hardest champ I've played, I just can't land her Q to save my life.

Katarina is my best (93 wins out of 107 games). I excel at high-risk, high damage, high mobility champions.
    Last edited by redsunrising15; 2013-04-09 at 05:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hardest for me to play is probably syndra. I have very poor control of the orbs once I spawn them.

Easiest is probably talon. I've played him so much that i'm comfortable with him and his kit feels very smooth to me.