Elemental Tier 15 4 Set Bonus - Tooltip out of date?

I recall seeing a post from Ghostcrawler stating that the 4 set Elemental bonus was being buffed so that each Lava Burst cast reduced the cooldown of Ascendance by 1.5 seconds instead of 1 second but the tooltip still shows 1 second.

Can anyone confirm that it is 1.5 seconds?

Last PTR notes said so atleast
    Another thing that gets me is the general chat when inside the Garrison. It totally reminds me of every prison film I've ever watched. The prisoners confined to their cells are talking to each other through the walls. Their chat is mostly pointless, vulgar and revolving around stuff they ll do once they get out. This is EXACTLY the content of every Garrison chat I've ever had to tolerate.
    LOL!

Oh, so is this a buff coming in 5.3 or do you mean the last PTR notes for 5.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Wunhunglo View Post
    Oh, so is this a buff coming in 5.3 or do you mean the last PTR notes for 5.2?
    For 5.2. It's 1.5 seconds per Lava burst, not 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Telefonorm View Post
    For 5.2. It's 1.5 seconds per Lava burst, not 1.
    Thank you!

I just picked up my 4 set bonus last night. What is everyone's experience with the average cooldown on Ascendance on a single target (no ability to multi-dot) fight?

It's indeed 1.5 sec per cast/overload. The CD is somewhere between 1:50 and 2:10 depending on mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunhunglo View Post
    Thank you!

I just picked up my 4 set bonus last night. What is everyone's experience with the average cooldown on Ascendance on a single target (no ability to multi-dot) fight?
    I can shave off about a minute without lust.