1. #1

    Elemental Tier 15 4 Set Bonus - Tooltip out of date?

    I recall seeing a post from Ghostcrawler stating that the 4 set Elemental bonus was being buffed so that each Lava Burst cast reduced the cooldown of Ascendance by 1.5 seconds instead of 1 second but the tooltip still shows 1 second.

    Can anyone confirm that it is 1.5 seconds?

  2. #2
    Last PTR notes said so atleast
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

  3. #3
    Oh, so is this a buff coming in 5.3 or do you mean the last PTR notes for 5.2?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Wunhunglo View Post
    Oh, so is this a buff coming in 5.3 or do you mean the last PTR notes for 5.2?
    For 5.2. It's 1.5 seconds per Lava burst, not 1.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Telefonorm View Post
    For 5.2. It's 1.5 seconds per Lava burst, not 1.
    Thank you!

    I just picked up my 4 set bonus last night. What is everyone's experience with the average cooldown on Ascendance on a single target (no ability to multi-dot) fight?

  6. #6
    It's indeed 1.5 sec per cast/overload. The CD is somewhere between 1:50 and 2:10 depending on mechanics.

  7. #7
    Dreadlord zenga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Wunhunglo View Post
    Thank you!

    I just picked up my 4 set bonus last night. What is everyone's experience with the average cooldown on Ascendance on a single target (no ability to multi-dot) fight?
    I can shave off about a minute without lust.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •