Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Do not confuse Horde with Garrosh. Pandaren and Hozen both are loyal to Horde not Garroshs new army.
    ehh don't think the book has anything to do with pandaria, but lets say it does
    the best warriors of the Horde to come forward and serve in a new army
    the best warriors "of the horde"
    what part of already being part of the horde, making a new army out of pre-existing members, is hard to understand?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Its unlikely the mog will have anything to do with Garrosh, mostly because all the mogu we've finished off in pandaria, including its ruler, there wouldn't be any left. Plus, the mogu are an extremely dominant race that considers all other races below them. Garrosh is the exact same himself, someone who believes all others below him.
    So if you have mogu and there dom attitude and garrosh and his dom attitude, the two would clash.

And they already have - It's clear that Garrosh hates the Mogu and just wants to steal their stuff.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    From both the summary and the amount of time its been in development,
    It is also only Guessing that Bloodsworn is prior to Pandaria ! The summery just dont includes any of Pandaria facts no to contain any spoilers, or ruin book itself, because as we knew Mists of Pandaria was spontaneous expansion. and the time in development doesnt changes anything they can always ADD. Or book might have introduced them from different corner. So this "Prior" thing doesnt change anything.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    what part of already being part of the horde, making a new army out of pre-existing members, is hard to understand?
    It doesn't have anything to do with MoP or Pandaria. It takes place during Cataclysm, and we know that the Mogu were landlocked on Pandaria, and they didn't even start to act like an army until we arrived on Pandaria - so no it's not the Mogu - the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Its unlikely the mog will have anything to do with Garrosh, mostly because all the mogu we've finished off in pandaria, including its ruler, there wouldn't be any left. Plus, the mogu are an extremely dominant race that considers all other races below them. Garrosh is the exact same himself, someone who believes all others below him.
    So if you have mogu and there dom attitude and garrosh and his dom attitude, the two would clash.
    But they still allied with Zandalari, that what will stop them from allying with garrosh if it Benefits them.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    It is also only Guessing that Bloodsworn is prior to Pandaria ! The summery just dont includes any of Pandaria facts no to contain any spoilers, or ruin book itself, because as we knew Mists of Pandaria was spontaneous expansion. and the time in development doesnt changes anything they can always ADD. Or book might have introduced them from different corner. So this "Prior" thing doesnt change anything.
    There's no guessing, the first line of the summary says "As the Cataclysm rips...", ergo it's prior to MoP.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 02:36 PM ----------

But they still allied with Zandalari, that what will stop them from allying with garrosh if it Benefits them.
    Again, they only allied with the Zandalari because of the prophecy. Most Mogu thinks that the zandalari are worthless and weak, because they are programmed to act superior.

Oh and the link to the Bloodsworn article on Joystiq even says that they doubt it's got anything to do with Mogu as it's pre-MoP.
    Last edited by Venziir; 2013-04-09 at 02:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me say this way then and contradict with your theory. Best warriors of the Horde (Zaela, Nazgrim, Dark shamans) come to ally with Garroshs new army ! which is new creatures that is clearly said in that phrase. Garrosh allies with some other race thats for sure and I'm guessing who. Still think that Mogus fit perfectly

15+ Year Old Account
    There was a thread about Bloodsworn the other day, and I need to once again point out that this comic has been in the works since 2009, about a year before Cataclysm was released. It is not a Mists of Pandaria tie-in. Malkorok will not appear because it's set well before that character was introduced.

The "new army" that Garrosh recruits is an elite militia comprised of the Horde characters from World of Wacraft Special #1: Beginnings and Endings. Those are the "Bloodsworn" referred to in the title: Felgrim the undead warlock, Ironhoof the tauren warrior, Malgar the orc hunter, Rada'jin the troll druid, Ashra the blood elf paladin, and Shagara the orc shaman.

They can all be seen on the cover illustration for the graphic novel.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2013-04-09 at 02:43 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Let me say this way then and contradict with your theory. Best warriors of the Horde (Zaela, Nazgrim, Dark shamans) come to ally with Garroshs new army ! which is new creatures that is clearly said in that phrase. Garrosh allies with some other race thats for sure and I'm guessing who. Still think that Mogus fit perfectly
    Nonsense, the Mogu does not fit.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 02:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    There was a thread about Bloodsworn the other day, and I need to once again point out that this comic has been in the works since 2009, about a year before Cataclysm was released. It is not a Mists of Pandaria tie-in. Malkorok will not appear because it's set well before that character was introduced.

The "new army" that Garrosh recruits is an elite militia comprised of the Horde characters from the special World of Wacraft Special #1: Beginnings and Endings. Those are the "Bloodsworn" referred to in the title: Felgrim the undead warlock, Ironhoof the tauren warrior, Malgar the orc hunter, Rada'jin the troll druid, Ashra the blood elf paladin, and Shagara the orc shaman.

Exactly! They are called Bloodsworn because they are sworn to the Horde, they'll shed their blood for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could see him forcing some into servitude (the mogu survivors might even appreciate a leader capable of mastering the sha), but at this point they're not really an ally worth seeking out.

Do people really feel that blizz is now done with the mogu?

They aint gonna say hey the mogu are finished there king is now dead again and thats it

They will pop up again in this xpac i honestly do expect to see a mogu boss in the SoO

10+ Year Old Account
    except that the cataclysm is ripping through azeroth, as far as the description is concerned, which means 10+ years till we fought dw, and then more time until pandaria is found.

is isn't really guessing, says it
    As the Cataclysm rips through Azeroth,
    10 years after cata ripped through azeroth / same time as DW came and destroyed everything, then we were able to get back on our feet and mount an offensive,
    this is why there are elder bloodsail magi in STV now, time passed between "AS" (current tense) the CATACLYSM rips through Azeroth.
    and fighting DW, much less discovering pandaria.

this definitely takes place at least 10 years(in game time) before pandaria is discovered.
    there's no guessing to it really.
    garroshes demon dark shaman, twilight cult, his new allies, have now corrupted him enough to make a good in game boss, we didn't know the extent of his corruption until now...poor anduin...
    Last edited by Christan; 2013-04-09 at 02:48 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Do people really feel that blizz is now done with the mogu?

They aint gonna say hey the mogu are finished there king is now dead again and thats it

They will pop up again in this xpac i honestly do expect to see a mogu boss in the SoO
    Kosak kinda confirmed in an interview that as of 5.3 we are "done" with Pandaria and that ToT is basically the last stand of the Mogu. Sure, there will still be some around that's obvious, but they are no longer a threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    There's no guessing, the first line of the summary says "As the Cataclysm rips...", ergo it's prior to MoP.
    Cataclysm still rips Through the Azeroth. It needs time to be Fully healed. We have big Scar in Barrens, flooded thousand Needles , Etc.

Again, they only allied with the Zandalari because of the prophecy. Most Mogu thinks that the zandalari are worthless and weak, because they are programmed to act superior.

Oh and the link to the Bloodsworn article on Joystiq even says that they doubt it's got anything to do with Mogu as it's pre-MoP.
    If he suspects something doesnt prove anything. You suspect that too. I suspect that its mogu, but might not be right.

All I mean that they are able to cross their Pride and Ally with lesser races, I dont care about prophecy. Now they face even more difficult situation! THEY ARE AT THE EDGE OF EXTINCTION. for sure Alliance and Horde them Wipe them out sooner or later ,

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    except that the cataclysm is ripping through azeroth, as far as the description is concerned, which means 10+ years till we fought dw, and then more time until pandaria is found.

is isn't really guessing, says it
    10 years after cata ripped through azeroth, DW came and destroyed everything, we were able to get back on our feet and mount an offensive,
    this is why there are elder bloodsail magi in STV now, time passed between "AS" (current tense) the CATACLYSM rips through Azeroth.
    and fighting DW, much less discovering pandaria.

this definitely takes place at least 10 years(in game time) before pandaria is discovered.
    there's no guessing to it really.
    garroshes demon dark shaman, twilight cult, his new allies, have now corrupted him enough to make a good in game boss, we didn't know the extent of his corruption until now...poor anduin...
    Ten years? Uhm, where are you getting ten years from? It's been like 6months-1 year between Cataclysm and MoP. And poor Anduin? Uhm, Anduin is alive and well. And there's always been Elder Bloodsail Magi in STV.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 02:50 PM ----------

Cataclysm still rips Through the Azeroth. It needs time to be Fully healed. We have big Scar in Barrens, flooded thousand Needles , Etc.

If he suspects something doesnt prove anything. You suspect that too. I suspect that its mogu, but might not be right.

All I mean that they are able to cross their Pride and Ally with lesser races, I dont care about prophecy. Now they face even more difficult situation! THEY ARE AT THE EDGE OF EXTINCTION. for sure Alliance and Horde them Wipe them out sooner or later ,
    Oh for fuck sake... NO, the Cataclysm isn't "ripping" anymore as Deathwing is dead, it was however "ripping" when he was alive, that's what they mean by it.
    Last edited by Venziir; 2013-04-09 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the cataclysm was deathwing himself. the changes to the land are just that, changes, the maelstrom is still open, the only "unhealed" part, however the wold pillar has been fixed, it is only the will of therazane that keeps it open.

"still" rips through? no you need a past tense there
    that's like saying a hurricane / tsunami is "still hitting a city/country" months after it happened, just because it's not fully repaired, silly statement at the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post

The "new army" that Garrosh recruits is an elite militia comprised of the Horde characters from World of Wacraft Special #1: Beginnings and Endings. Those are the "Bloodsworn" referred to in the title: Felgrim the undead warlock, Ironhoof the tauren warrior, Malgar the orc hunter, Rada'jin the troll druid, Ashra the blood elf paladin, and Shagara the orc shaman.

Woah that brings totally new point of view. If that is true than Mogu are surely out of concern.

Kosak kinda confirmed in an interview that as of 5.3 we are "done" with Pandaria and that ToT is basically the last stand of the Mogu. Sure, there will still be some around that's obvious, but they are no longer a threat.
    Maybe its my cynical nature but i do feel blizz will want to throw in one more mogu skin and call him XXX the traitor or something like that for a boss

blizz loves rehashes of old skins

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Woah that brings totally new point of view. If that is true than Mogu are surely out of concern.
    It really doesn't bring anything new, since it just requires a bit of reading honestly. You even linked it yourself, first line "Garrosh orders the best of the Horde to form a new army, they are the Bloodsworn". Granted, there's still something about a dark new race, but that won't be the Mogu for reason I've already said.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 02:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Maybe its my cynical nature but i do feel blizz will want to throw in one more mogu skin and call him XXX the traitor or something like that for a boss

blizz loves rehashes of old skins
    Ah, but one single traitor Mogu doesn't mean that Garrosh allied with the entire race, as much as it means that one of them deflected.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Kosak said we are "done" with pandaria. It doesnt mean that in two patches we have cleansed all the bad guys from that huge (almost Northrend's size Island) Island and we go home to kick Garrosh's Ass. We go there because situation in Azeroth is more critical then in Pandaria.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 04:00 PM ----------

It really doesn't bring anything new, since it just requires a bit of reading honestly. You even linked it yourself, first line "Garrosh orders the best of the Horde to form a new army, they are the Bloodsworn". Granted, there's still something about a dark new race, but that won't be the Mogu for reason I've already said.
    Dont change words please. Its not written like that.
    Warchief Garrosh Hellscream orders the best warriors of the Horde to come forward and serve in a new army,
    There a HUGE difference between this phrase and what you have said above!