Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    If Kosak said we are "done" with pandaria. It doesnt mean that in two patches we have cleansed all the bad guys from that huge (almost Northrend's size Island) Island and we go home to kick Garrosh's Ass. We go there because situation in Azeroth is more critical then in Pandaria.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 04:00 PM ----------

Dont change words please. Its not written like that.

There a HUGE difference between this phrase and what you have said above!
    Uhm no there isn't. It's exactly the same.
    "Garrosh orders the best of the Horde to form a new army" vs "Warcheif Garrosh Hellscream orders the best warriors of the Horde to come forward and serve in a new army" - it's the same story, your reading skills are just.... Abyssmal.
    The core essense remains the exact same - Garrosh orders warriors to serve in a new army.

And yes, we have actually "cleansed" the isle of bad guys. We stopped the Sha, the Mantid, the Mogu, the Saurok and the Yaungol - there's no more baddies to be dealt with.
    Last edited by Venziir; 2013-04-09 at 03:08 PM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Uhm no there isn't. It's exactly the same.
    "Garrosh orders the best of the Horde to form a new army" vs "Warcheif Garrosh Hellscream orders the best warriors of the Horde to come forward and serve in a new army" - it's the same story, your reading skills are just.... Abyssmal.
    The core essense remains the exact same - Garrosh orders warriors to serve in a new army.

And yes, we have actually "cleansed" the isle of bad guys. We stopped the Sha, the Mantid, the Mogu, the Saurok and the Yaungol - there's no more baddies to be dealt with.
    Oh god ! No it is not the same !! You want it to be same ! I know on What level are my Reading skills, thank you !

The first one means that the new army consists of them only and they are core of the army . It says X calls Y and Z to form army. Army of X and Y!

And another sentence sentence says that X calles Z and Y to join army of Q,W,E,R and after joining it it wil be army of Q,W,E,R,Z and Y ! That is the difference.

Because of this order of words I thought that Mogus where in the army and others like Loyal to Garrosh (Zaela, Nazgrim, Malkorok) join them. See? My so called "Abysmal" reading skills, make it clear for you not Abysmal view.
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-04-09 at 03:27 PM.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh god ! No it is not the same !! You want it to be same ! I know on What level are my Reading skills, thank you !

The first one means that the new army consists of them only and they are core of the army . It says army X calls Y and Z to form army. Army of X and Y!

And another sentence sentence says that X calles X and Y to join army of Q,W,E,R and after joining it it wil be army of Q,W,E,R,X and Y ! That is the difference.

Because of this order of words I thought that Mogus where in the army and others like Loyal to Garrosh (Zaela, Nazgrim, Malkorok) join them. See? My so called "Abysmal" reading skills, make it clear for you not Abysmal view.
    Half of this doesn't make sense and the other half is nonsense and improper English. I have no idea as to what you are trying to say so my main answer will just be this; "No".

10+ Year Old Account
    Half of this doesn't make sense and the other half is nonsense and improper English. I have no idea as to what you are trying to say so my main answer will just be this; "No".
    What part of these sentence you dont understand ? Even 10 year old would understand that.

You may not bother to answer, because it will be something .... inappropriate
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-04-09 at 03:29 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    What part of these sentence you dont understand ? Even 10 year old would understand that.

You may not bother to answer, because it will be something .... inappropriate
    It would most likely border inapropriate yes. Back to my original point; "No". Though it could of course be your half-assed logic or your assumptions which were all based around your inaptitude to read a text, or it could be the writing errors.... Who knows?
    Last edited by Venziir; 2013-04-09 at 03:33 PM.

It would most likely border inapropriate yes. Back to my original point; "No". Though it could of course be your half-assed logic or your assumptions which were all based around your inaptitude to read a text, or it could be the writing errors.... Who knows?
    Your first sentence shows to create an army, your second sentence shows to join an existing army. They are different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Your first sentence shows to create an army, your second sentence shows to join an existing army. They are different.
    Thank you!!!! Praise the God some clever people exist !!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    The core remains the same; the Bloodsworn is an elite army of Horde soldiers.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are vastly overguessing Garrosh. He is proceeding exactly how we all expected in 5.1.

He's going to drink sha energy like his daddy drank fel blood.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    If they can't win a war with Lei Shen a mother fucking god-slayer I doubt they'd fair much better with Garrosh.

Didn't he say that he was gathering beasts from Northrend? Considering that this is after the Cataclysm, there's also a possibility that he might be working with the remnants of the Twilight's Hammer - something like their leaders have been killed and to spare their lives they've sworn blood oaths to Garrosh.

Would fit in with the "Dark Heart of Pandaria" concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Didn't he say that he was gathering beasts from Northrend? Considering that this is after the Cataclysm, there's also a possibility that he might be working with the remnants of the Twilight's Hammer - something like their leaders have been killed and to spare their lives they've sworn blood oaths to Garrosh.
    It's during Cataclysm. This comic was supposed to have come out years ago but, like Dark Riders, got stuck in development hell.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post

Would fit in with the "Dark Heart of Pandaria" concept.
    It's during Cataclysm, not after, oh and he did both gather and deploy the Northrend beasts in "Wolfheart".

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    You guys are vastly overguessing Garrosh. He is proceeding exactly how we all expected in 5.1.

He's going to drink sha energy like his daddy drank fel blood.
    Off-topic, but tri-spec turned out to be a ptr experiment, nothing more.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 04:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    "Your Horde is a disgusting pack of animals, hardly worth enslaving"

That's the Mogu's take on Horde races. They'd never lower themselves to having an orc give them orders.
    It's what they think of any non-Mogu, but yes they'll never ally with an orc.
    Last edited by Venziir; 2013-04-09 at 04:42 PM.

There's a huge difference though. There are a lot more Naga than Mogu, the Naga will continue to be a threat until we've dealt with Azshara. I don't see your point about the Vrykul, and we knew the Twilights Hammer were still around even after we killed Cho'gall, as there was still the Twilight Prophet. And no, it does not make sense as the Mogu alliances always has them being the superior ones.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 02:12 PM ----------

Having a prisoner that you torture does not equal having an ally. And have a look at Tier 15 warrior set, which is named "The Last Mogu". They are close to being extinct.
    Could we ever say Mogu could become extinct? As long as flesh shaping magic is around Mogu could be made.....But they would be mindless slaves with out the mogu souls......
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Could we ever say Mogu could become extinct? As long as flesh shaping magic is around Mogu could be made.....But they would be mindless slaves with out the mogu souls......
    I think you kinda answered your own question ;p

I think you kinda answered your own question ;p
    I guess, so I wonder if Garrosh will have some Mogu slaves. Or how about giant stone orcs? Soulless soldiers sound perfect for him.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    I guess, so I wonder if Garrosh will have some Mogu slaves. Or how about giant stone orcs? Soulless soldiers sound perfect for him.
    Soulless and brainless soldiers eh? Yup, sounds like ol' Garry.

Garrosh wants the power of the Mogu empire. He doesn't necessarily want to ally with the Mogu to get it though.

Bloodsworn could mean the Kor'Kron that are under Garrosh's command, orcs like this kinda thing. I don't think it has anything to do with the Mogu.

Deleted
    The Mogu likely think themselves above Garrosh. That said post killing Lei Shen, could be a thing.