Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I got a good trick for you, if you want to place a bet on it ofc, I find that it works for my boomkin. If you unequip a trinket, and reequip it, the ICD will reset to 30sec.
    Meaning you will not get a proc before 30 seconds, I had cases where I did get a proc but it was extreamly rare almost never saw them.

So I can suggest you to, on the pull timer, unequip and reequip your trinket at around 5-6sec, the ICD will start, and be ready for about when you are in a pool. I think its worth a try later
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/97457-scissors is not a sword... or at least thats what my mom told me when I was 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Honnycorns View Post
    I got a good trick for you, if you want to place a bet on it ofc, I find that it works for my boomkin. If you unequip a trinket, and reequip it, the ICD will reset to 30sec.
    Meaning you will not get a proc before 30 seconds, I had cases where I did get a proc but it was extreamly rare almost never saw them.

So I can suggest you to, on the pull timer, unequip and reequip your trinket at around 5-6sec, the ICD will start, and be ready for about when you are in a pool. I think its worth a try later
    this has already been mentioned in this thread and pointed out that for ICD trinkets unequipping and reequipping starts the entire ICD not just 30 sec.

Depends on fight duration. If your fight lasts for ~3 minutes as it did there, best way to do it is vendetta at the start and in the second pool, with shadow blades. This lets you have vendetta, potion, shadow blades, and lust if you pop it there, during execute phase. Shado-Pan trinket can proc twice during that, so you'd want to time it to proc ~15 seconds in.