Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    1 first week
    0 second week
    0 this week

I have no problem with RNG farms, but if I started collecting these before 5.3 and I'm not ready to start the 5.4 part of the chain when 5.4 hits, /then/ there's a problem.
    Exact same drops for me as well. Sitting on 1 Runestone after 3 weeks is very frustrating. IMO it should be a much much higher droprate and if they want it to take a long time require collecting 20 or 30. And normal/heroic should drop more than LFR

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    For real?
    /cast Charge
    /Target *WALL*
    *facepalm* You should first target the wall, THEN charge/walk into it. Nabcake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Those are two different quests. You are able to choose freely. However, cloaks are all unique, so you can't have more than one cloak (doesn't matter which one) at a time.
    Unique means you can only have one of a type.

The caster and melee cloaks are different cloaks, and no hinder due to the unique-tag.

Only if it says "Unique: Cloak from Wrathion (1)", like Shado-Pan Assault rings/trinkets, then you can only carry one (in total) in your bags..

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Unique means you can only have one of a type.

The caster and melee cloaks are different cloaks, and no hinder due to the unique-tag.

Only if it says "Unique: Cloak from Wrathion (1)", like Shado-Pan Assault rings/trinkets, then you can only carry one (in total) in your bags..
    Yes, it's Unique: Cloak of Virtue (1).
    Lethora, 100 Protection Paladin, Shadowsong-EU
    Amberglow, 100 Assassination Rogue, Shadowsong-EU

Can you ask him, if it's possible to get OS cloaks too, or you're stuck with the spec you do the scenario with!
    He is a Rogue, so its obvious which one he picked :P

On another note, coin loot/secrets of the empire were also somewhat screwed for me. Secrets were kindaish fine,got 18 pretty fast,but for the last 2 I had to wait to kill 21 bosses(got 1st one on 21st boss and 2nd one on 22nd), but coin loot... oh man, I don't want to complain much, since I got almost 50% of my items through coins,but getting double loot that you already have is not nice ;/ While using coin 12x on Lei Shen and still no that god damn trinket!!

/rant over

p.s. oh yeah,forgot to say that I ll be extremely pissed when I see an lfr hero with it while I m still stuck with low amount of runestones, luckily I didn't see anyone with it yet besides our Rogue.
    Last edited by Shadowfury; 2013-05-23 at 02:44 PM.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

I'm at 7/12 - it's been roughly 2 stones/week. I don't know, this quest line hasn't felt very "legendary" to me, just grindy w/ too much rng.

I completed the legendary rogue daggers in Cata & that felt better to me - quest drops were increased w/ raid difficulty & Blizz did a great job w/ the feel of the rogue stuff. I guess the scenario part before the Nalak spear was ok but w/ so much rng involved makes this not so fun.

eta - wait, it's WASN'T an increase in raid difficulty (but I felt it should've) for rogue legendary drops, it was raid size... 25 groups got more than 10s. :P
    Last edited by undeadrogue; 2013-05-24 at 01:03 PM.

1/12

I keep checking my quest log to make sure its there.

8/12 in 3 weeks :>

Guess i'm lucky went 3,3,2

0/12 after 6 weeks.

Totally unacceptable really. I have no hope of ever seeing this quest completed. I'm really thinking I want to switch guilds and quite nervous that the fact I'm never going to see the cloak (and what comes after it) is really going to affect me if I can't find a new guild while the expectation isn't there.

Can you ask him, if it's possible to get OS cloaks too, or you're stuck with the spec you do the scenario with!
    Saw a vendor price of 10k.

If it's so much rng at this step of questchain, imagine what it's going to be in SoO for our legendary weapon. Hope I will make it before next expansion :/
    my PSN ID - Kobold_Rider

4/12

With dark animus and raden left this week.

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    MY DK - "Stand in the fire, DPS higher!"

I still think there needs to be some sort of safety net with those Runestones. Like I and others proposed, make Heroic bosses be 100% drop chance or something. Or make Lei Shen both Normal and Heroic plus Ra-den be 100% drop chance as well. Cause as it is right now, several people won't be seeing the cloaks until well into next Tier.

Got 3/5 last night from Durumu to Twins. Seems to be a lot higher than the drop rate for Secrets... unless it was an insane RNG streak and the odds for getting more are like trying to find a sociologist who's both intelligent and honest.

You were very lucky, as some people are. I mean, some people already have the cloak, one in my guild is sitting on 10 and we still have 3 bosses left this reset. Cross your fingers that your luck continues.

I can't remember exactly how many weeks I have been on this(quite a few), but I believe my breakdown has been:

2 weeks of 1 drop
    1 week of 0 drops
    1 week of 3 drops.

Or maybe it was 3 weeks of 1 and 1 week of 2. I can't remember.

Either way, it sucks. Meanwhile one of our healers that started the same week as me is sitting at 11/12.

5/12 in 6 weeks since Nalak was available. Was the first in guild to get the meta gem. Should have a cloak in 7-8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    I still think there needs to be some sort of safety net with those Runestones. Like I and others proposed, make Heroic bosses be 100% drop chance or something. Or make Lei Shen both Normal and Heroic plus Ra-den be 100% drop chance as well. Cause as it is right now, several people won't be seeing the cloaks until well into next Tier.
    I really like this idea - but guarantee a drop from Lei Shen on all difficulties to appease everyone (since this is a legendary quest line for everyone) & Ra-den as well to give props to heroic raiders.
    At the very least you know that you'll be done in 6 weeks & won't want to stab yourself in the eye.

At least this one is theoretically probable to obtain before the next expansion unlike TFury and Thoridal were. Legendaries have always been absurd grindfests. I agree that the stones should have a higher drop rate at least but I disagree with "safety net" concepts.

11/12 before 5.3 this week 0 runestones...
    Have to say last three weeks I got 1 Runestone, seems like they nerfed drop rate or I realy have a very bad rng. Hopefully next week one Runestone will drop