Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    had 4/12 before 5.3 (also missed a whole reset due to work). ran lfr yesterday, got 4.

8/12, betting the last 4 i need arent dropping some time soon

In three weeks I have 0/12 :s

10+ Year Old Account
    3/12 after my first week

Deleted
    Its all about luck, one of my guildie got his cloack last week and im still sitting at 6/12 :<

Deleted
    Got 9 runestones, eligible for 3 more bosses that drop them this week.

*Crossing fingers*

had 9 runestones before this week. Now I have 10.

Deleted
    This was my first week getting runestones quest due to slacking lately and I got 3 runestones out of the 6 bosses which is a 50% drop rate for me so far :>

Yeah, rng gods love me, I can often predict that a coin roll will give me a certain piece of loot I want next reset >_>

This quest chain wouldn't be so miserable if it weren't for the fact that your whole raid is in on it. If you get bad luck on your secrets, you could be 1-3 weeks behind those that didn't, and now you're further behind on the runestones.

When your raid spots/gear are dependent on how well you perform, it's quite annoying. Not to mention, if you're ever starting to fall behind, you're stuck being behind. There's no way to catch up.

3/12 after 3 weeks. Last week I had zero, and this week I got one. Either I'm terribly unlucky or the drop rate is really absurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten one in three weeks

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    This quest chain wouldn't be so miserable if it weren't for the fact that your whole raid is in on it. If you get bad luck on your secrets, you could be 1-3 weeks behind those that didn't, and now you're further behind on the runestones.

When your raid spots/gear are dependent on how well you perform, it's quite annoying. Not to mention, if you're ever starting to fall behind, you're stuck being behind. There's no way to catch up.
    You can LFR them

I have 6/12 stones for the past 5 weeks.

0/12 in 3 weeks. Fucking outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    You can LFR them
    Yes, but if your raid group already clears normal/heroic once a week, LFR doesn't help at all. Though I would question whether this one item really impacts performance enough to matter. If so... it's not the gear, it's the mindset of the raid group.

2/12 in 3 weeks here. After reading posts I consider myself lucky so far. These things either need streak protection or Lei Shen needs to drop one 100%

4 runestones now, a guildie of mine who started at the same time just finished his cloak. -_-

Deleted
    For 2 weeks i was at 0/12, but this week i got lucky/i don't know. 5 of them dropped in one run...

Deleted
    Four weeks, 0 Runestones. Yay.

Deleted
    Finished my cloak on my main last Wednesday but was stuck on 11/12 for an entire reset.

My alt is on 9/12 and I haven't done any of the 6 bosses this week, I guess from reading this forum I must be lucky lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    22 kills, 4 secrets. Zzzz!

I think every second boss you kill should drop these. :/

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Sent in a tweet about making Lei Shen a guaranteed drop, hope it goes through