Page 37 of 65 FirstFirst ...
27
35
36
37
38
39
47
... LastLast
  1. #721
    At 10 currently... and FUCK YOU BLIZZARD.

    its been like 1 2 1 1 1 0 1 1 1 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer
    he wants to play ele shaman but it's always fucked up, so it's a state of permanently insulted, i understand that feeling as an ele shaman.
    <3

  2. #722
    Completed the quest this week, and let me tell you that cloak is sexy. Also some interesting lore to be heard through the quest line.

  3. #723
    Decided to do LFR this week for runestones to see if my luck would change at all. Looks like LFR > Heroic bosses.... 2 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 1. Grats to the hunter that was in that LFR on looting the heart while doing 42k dps on lei shen!
    Last edited by Fanatik; 2013-06-05 at 11:24 PM.

  4. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    Decided to do LFR this week for runestones to see if my luck would change at all. Looks like LFR > Heroic bosses.... 2 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 1. Grats to the hunter that was in that LFR on looting the heart while doing 42k dps on lei shen!
    well first 2 weeks the quest was possible the drop rate was quite decent, everyone i know on it (about 40 people) all got a good amount of runestones, then i am 100% certain it was stealth nerfed, everyone, and i mean everyone noticed a big drop in the runestones after 2 weeks. from an average 2-3 stones to 0-1.

  5. #725
    Ra-den should be a guaranteed drop, seeing as he is a titan...

  6. #726
    I have 9 atm, got 4 the first week, after that it's been alot of 1's(mostly) and 2's, though this week I got 3, which was surprising. It's unfortunate that Lei Shen isn't a guaranteed drop for either like he should be imo, as should Ra-Den.

  7. #727
    HALLELUJAH

    Hello there.

    We agree and feel that Titan Runestones drop too rarely. We are going to make some changes to Lei Shen.

    For players that are on the legendary quest line, Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone. This is similar to what we did with rare drops in the past and will help players that have been experiencing really bad luck.

    This change is still undergoing testing and is scheduled to take effect next Tuesday with the raid resets.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9245914621#16

  8. #728
    I'm still sitting at 5/12, been working on the quest since it was made active.
    Infectionate Serenades Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Shoctologist Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

  9. #729
    Seeing as I'm unable to post on the US forum, could someone ask them if the fix will apply to Ra-Den (after all, isn't he a Titan?) as well or just Lei Shen?

  10. #730
    Legendary! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    6,422
    3+3+5+1(2)
    Got 3 the first 2 weeks, 5 the third week and then I needed 1 so went LFR and got 2 more. Took me 4 resets to do, I was really unlucky with the secrets (for meta gem) so I was 2-3 weeks behind others on the runestones and now I've got cloak as the first in the guild (25m)
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

  11. #731
    High Overlord Evix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    HALLELUJAH

    Hello there.

    We agree and feel that Titan Runestones drop too rarely. We are going to make some changes to Lei Shen.

    For players that are on the legendary quest line, Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone. This is similar to what we did with rare drops in the past and will help players that have been experiencing really bad luck.

    This change is still undergoing testing and is scheduled to take effect next Tuesday with the raid resets.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9245914621#16
    Is it going to be US only or are EU players going to get that on next Wednesday?

  12. #732
    Quote Originally Posted by Evix View Post
    Is it going to be US only or are EU players going to get that on next Wednesday?
    im EU and of course it will be EU getting it wednesday, they wouldn't just ignore 1 region, it's just a heads up to US since their reset comes first i guess.

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-06 at 02:32 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    Seeing as I'm unable to post on the US forum, could someone ask them if the fix will apply to Ra-Den (after all, isn't he a Titan?) as well or just Lei Shen?
    it's only lei shen because the legendary quest offers no advantage to normal/heroic raiders over LFR, it's an equal playing field as long as you clear the instance. Ra-den in their words is an "optional boss" of course this can be viewed in different ways by different people but that is blizzards stance, making ra-den drop one 100% chance wouldn't make him optional (not that i think he is optional btw, ofc he should be killed like any other boss in a raid!)

  13. #733
    Brewmaster Mefistophelis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    My house :)
    Posts
    1,405
    To be honest they are too random . A friend of mine 3 weeks on the quest has had no runestones dropped . NONE ! And two other friends of mine are stuck at 3 and 4 respectively for the past 2 weeks .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

  14. #734
    2 weeks in, 2 drops per week. I like these odds.

  15. #735
    My alt who has done only LFR raids got his cloak today, while my main who is 13/13 heroic only has 5 stones. I wish they had made the drop rates different depending on raid difficulty (LFR, normal, heroic).

  16. #736
    Pit Lord Glaziola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Frankfurt Germany
    Posts
    2,394
    0 this week..

    Thank god blue post:
    Hello there.

    We agree and feel that Titan Runestones drop too rarely. We are going to make some changes to Lei Shen.

    For players that are on the legendary quest line, Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone. This is similar to what we did with rare drops in the past and will help players that have been experiencing really bad luck.

    This change is still undergoing testing and is scheduled to take effect next Tuesday with the raid resets.

    Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9245914621#16

  17. #737
    Dreadlord Spaff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Gotta Go Fast
    Posts
    926
    ^^ Thank god, at least there will be a maximum of 4 weeks until I get the actual cloak :-P

  18. #738
    The only guildie that has finished this quest got all 12 within the first 2 weeks.

  19. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Ra-den should be a guaranteed drop, seeing as he is a titan...
    Ra-den is not a titan, he's a titanic watcher like the ones in Ulduar.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

    RPG is non-canon by default. (MickyNeilson)

  20. #740
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    0 this week..

    Thank god blue post:
    Hello there.

    We agree and feel that Titan Runestones drop too rarely. We are going to make some changes to Lei Shen.

    For players that are on the legendary quest line, Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone. This is similar to what we did with rare drops in the past and will help players that have been experiencing really bad luck.

    This change is still undergoing testing and is scheduled to take effect next Tuesday with the raid resets.

    Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9245914621#16
    Thank you based Blizzard

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •