Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I couldn't believe it, I got 3 last week totaling 7. Took 5 weeks to get the 1st 4. Max 5 more weeks of doing this craptastic raid before :neveragain: rings true.

Deleted
    Im at 10/12

So 2 more week's>

Deleted
    Had amazing rng the first few weeks but stuck at 10 for the last 3 weeks 0/0/1
    Atleast i get mine next reset

6/12 having missed only 2 weeks in the entire tier since release, such a pile of fucking bullshit. Had the place cleared pretty early on too. Imo, Should get 2 runestones from normal Lei Shen + Obv the extra runestone from Ra-Den on heroic. It seems really, REALLY stupid that LFR players have the chance with a tiny bit of luck to get the gear before actual raiders.

Deleted
    Got 4 the last ID --> *Happy* Sitting@ 11/12 Next week the cloak is coming.

Seems like Ra-den is 100% now? 2 a week at least isn't bad, that's only two weeks left for me >_>

Deleted
    0-0-0-1-2

So, 9 weeks max untill I have it.. Thats a long time in wow! Id prefer to have it pre 5.4..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    9/12 - 0-1-4-1-1-1-1, the last 1 being the first week of guaranteed drops.

Please oh please just give me 2 drops from non-guaranteed bosses this week.......
    Huzzah! Got my cloak!

Didn't get any from Halls, but then got the 3 I needed from Pinnacle... then had to redo Pinnacle again to get the heart... >.>

Either way, my stat budget is overflowing.

Went from 5/12 to 8/12 last week...and I forgot to run the first 2 bosses in Pinnacle. :O

So with LS being guaranteed, I should have the cloak before 5.4.

I think I am 5/20. Got them all from 2 weeks of LFR Pinnacle of Storm (or whatever the name for the last part of the LFR is). I don't have alot of time on my hands lately, so my lucky streak was most welcome, I did run another LFR wing this week (halls of flesh) but got none.

I'm on my last 4, fingers crossed for this lockout session.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Got my last from ra'den yesterday so finally done. Started the chain the lockout nalak was released. Woulda still not been done if it wasnt for 100% on lei shen and ra'den.
    Dumb chain.

Deleted
    Finally getting mine tomorrow

So happy they changed lei shen, last weeks 1/0/0/1-lei shen

10 weeks in I have 7...Past 2 weeks I only got 1 off of Lei Shen each time so I would probably only have 5 after 10 GD weeks if it weren't for that change...

Subscriber retainer legendary!

What a awful awful questline nothing legendary about it.

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Subscriber retainer legendary!

What a awful awful questline nothing legendary about it.
    it's more legendary than being an officer in a guild

Deleted
    need 2 more... One's guaranteed from Lei Shen so one of the other 5 buggers needs to be kind to me this week.

Deleted
    I'm finally at 11/12 now, got 4 last reset yay. Unless RNG completely rams me this reset, I should have my cloak today - unless I decide LFR is too stressful and health threatening for me to do lol.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1

Looking forward to the cloak in 10 weeks

Deleted
    That moment when your friend troll's you showing the cloack in 3 week's on hes adsfgasf alt.

This week again 0/5.