Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Had 5 runestones dropping this week, the grandma upstairs called the police when I looted the 5th one. Pretty lucky, yet quite necessary - we'll kill Lei Shen 25H on Sunday

I'm 5/12 after this reset, was 0/12 when 5.3 hit and I'm clearing this place pretty much from the release day. Hate you all ;p

9/12 with having cleared the raid nearly every week since release :/ Sigh, the amount of socials in my guild with the cloak now is really starting to piss me off :/

Got 3 and finished with cloak.Cant say i was lucky or unlucky considering most guildies completed it last week.

Still have a Hunter in my guild who used to be in a world 21 guild (meaning clearing everything every week since the beginning of this expansion), he was one of the first to get his meta gem and hasn't missed a single raid. He's still on 7/12, while the rest of us have our cloaks now. He's so pissed and frustrated and I can't blame him.

I have a question. This reset I managed to get to 11/12. As far as I know once you deliver 12 stones to Wrathion you need to kill Lei Shen and get his heart. So my question is: is it possible to kill him twice in lfr and get both items in two different runs? Or getting the last runestone will lock me out from getting the heart that reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I have a question. This reset I managed to get to 11/12. As far as I know once you deliver 12 stones to Wrathion you need to kill Lei Shen and get his heart. So my question is: is it possible to kill him twice in lfr and get both items in two different runs? Or getting the last runestone will lock me out from getting the heart that reset?
    You can kill him while on runestones quest, and return and kill him again in the same lockout for the heart. Did it myself.
    --
    My Youtube Channel (latest mythic HFC kill vids: Kilrogg Deadeye, Hellfire High Council, Kormrok).
    My Twitch stream (with all attempts for above kills temporarily archived)

That's a relief. Thanks a lot

Was 10/12 at the beginning of the reset, downed Duru-to Iron Qon w/o any Runestones dropping. Was ready to rage if Twins didn't drop, but they did. So happy this quest is done.

I'm at 6/12 and getting them slowly. This part of the quest line has pretty much made me quit bothering with the quest line on my alts

The long wait is over! yay I will get my last one tonight when I get home! So very happy.

3 my first week so far.

Finished secrets this week, so 1/12 ( only boss i was eligible for was ra-den, who is now a guaranteed drop as well it appears. )

On my main: 1-0-3-1-1 = 6
    On my alt (started 2 weeks later than main) :3-3-3 = 9

RNG...

Got my final one before lei shen, unfortunately it was durumu lol. heart time!

I'll get the 4th out of the last 5 runestones from Lei Shen next reset.

I have 11 runestones now. The people in my 10 man guild who started around the same time as I, have between 5 and 12 runestones (the guy with 12 reached it this week). So I guess I have been more lucky than most.

My alts is going to finish this week, no matter what. She's at 11/12. So even in the worst case scenario, she'll get the one off of Lei Shen in LFR, hand in the quest and then bash Lei Shen again to grab his heart.

My main... Well, she's at 9/12. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'll count myself lucky if I get a bonus stone (one in addition to the guaranteed one) so that I'll certainly get it next week. Getting 3 stones in one week is something that happened to me after a few weeks of getting 0, but... well, those things only happen once. I'm generally not a very lucky person in WoW compared to what I see happening around me.

If it wasn't for the one guaranteed stone, I'd probably have imploded already as I'd still be sitting at some 5 or 6.

/wrist

my friends been getting 2 a week

I got 3 this week, bringing me to 10/12. With a little luck I will finish next week.