Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Got on the quest after killing Dark Animus. Picked up a Runestone from Twins and Lei Shen. Hoping for a few more this week.

2 first week, 5 second week, 1 3rd week, gonna do LFR tonight and see how it goes. Hopefully I can get the last I need, but I don't count on it..

Clarify something for me.

TRs have a chance to drop only once per a boss regardless of difficulty. Now, if I were to do Durumu, Primordius and Dark Animus on LFR and no TR would drop, could it still drop for me on Normal or HC difficulty?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivio View Post
    Clarify something for me.

TRs have a chance to drop only once per a boss regardless of difficulty. Now, if I were to do Durumu, Primordius and Dark Animus on LFR and no TR would drop, could it still drop for me on Normal or HC difficulty?
    No. One total chance per week per boss
    --
    Boub called me a fanboy
    --
    #SaveDrainSoul #TakeMaleficGraspInstead

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    No. One total chance per week per boss
    What if I wasn't on the quest the first time? I just got my meta gem today, so now I'm on the Runestone quest, I already did LFR this week to get the Secrets I needed, can I now go do LFR again and get any of the Runestones? Half of me thinks no, because one chance per week and I already killed the bosses, but half says yes because I wasn't on that quest when I killed the bosses, so it might not count.

Any ideas if it'd be worth it for me to queue for LFR again to try and get a Runestone or two?

even with the lei shen thing, the drop rate on this thing is still terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    What if I wasn't on the quest the first time? I just got my meta gem today, so now I'm on the Runestone quest, I already did LFR this week to get the Secrets I needed, can I now go do LFR again and get any of the Runestones? Half of me thinks no, because one chance per week and I already killed the bosses, but half says yes because I wasn't on that quest when I killed the bosses, so it might not count.

Any ideas if it'd be worth it for me to queue for LFR again to try and get a Runestone or two?
    I think if you weren't on the quest when they died, you can have a chance to get them if you do it again in the same lockout.

I know for a fact you can get the Heart of Lei Shen from him if you weren't on the quest on your first kill of him, in another run that same week -- did it myself.

If you have the spare time, I'd give it a shot.
    --
    Boub called me a fanboy
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I think if you weren't on the quest when they died, you can have a chance to get them if you do it again in the same lockout.
    I can confirm this is incorrect if you looted a secret from that boss. After getting my last secret from lei shen, handing in etc. Lei shen did not drop a titan runestone for me in the following LFR run that week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

still on secrets :S >.<

4th week and 11/12

around 9 weeks in 6 runestones have yet to do last 2 wings of tot this week hoping for some good luck

Got one this week, which is normal. Last week I got two though, I was shocked. Brings me up to 9/12. I wish the guaranteed Lei Shen one was in from the begining, would be done it by now D:.

When I got the quest first, I got no Titan Runestones for like, a bit more than a month. Was frustrating when my friend got 2 from Dark Animus. 1 on LFR and Normal. I know that's not meant to happen, but for some reason it did and I got a bit angry :P

sitting on 5/12 myself started last week, so 5 in two weeks seems to be good, hope my luck continues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Humans tend very often to prefer to accept some level of imperfection / mediocrity if it means everyone is relatively calm and happy and the mood is peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I can confirm this is incorrect if you looted a secret from that boss. After getting my last secret from lei shen, handing in etc. Lei shen did not drop a titan runestone for me in the following LFR run that week.
    Ahh, good to know
    --
    Boub called me a fanboy
    --

Epic!
    I didn't keep track of it too carefully, but I think it took me about 8-9 weeks to get the first 9 drops - of which only 1 was the guaranteed drop off Lei Shen. Then, 3 weeks ago I got 4 in one reset!

The guaranteed drop off Lei Shen definitely helps. It means you are guaranteed to get it within 12 weeks. On average you should expect to spend about 6 weeks, but I think you would have to be really unlucky to need more than 8 weeks these days.

Only needed 3 more runestones this week and only got the 1 off lei shen so im on 10/12 until next week ive gone from being the first in my guild to get the meta to the last getting the cloak... i'm so over this stupid quest, its a complete joke.

I'm sitting at 11/12 atm and have a question. Can i get runestones from LFR once it resets, but before all the normals dungeons/raids do? i'm trying to get my cloak before raid tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    I'm sitting at 11/12 atm and have a question. Can i get runestones from LFR once it resets, but before all the normals dungeons/raids do? i'm trying to get my cloak before raid tonight.
    You have 1 chance per week per boss, so if its reset, and the new raid week is up, yea, part 3 (and if ur lucky, hand q in) then run part 4 for lei shen.

Im sitting at 10/12 now.... got 2 last week (OMG more than 1 in a week, best rng ever........)

Think ive been averaging 1 per week since i can remember =z

3-1-3 so far on my DK, so 5 left to go....but I'm content since its an LFR hero/profession alt.

Runestones are the bane of my existence 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1