Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I've been getting at least 1 a week, sitting at 9 atm

Deleted
    Some of you are really lucky. I'm sitting at 2, didn't get a single one this reset, gotten 1 the previous 2 resets. Full clear every week. Wouldn't mind if Heroic encounters were a 100% drop for those Runestones tbh.

8/12 atm.

We have a guildie claiming to have 11/12 in the week prior to 5.3's release. What a lucky guy...

Got my legendary gem the first week you were able to, my holy pally got it 3 weeks after me - he just got the cloak this morning while i'm sitting on 4 (been in for every boss but primordius, and sometimes iron qon)

#fucktitanrunestones

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    8/12 atm.

We have a guildie claiming to have 11/12 in the week prior to 5.3's release. What a lucky guy...

Well we have a person who has 10 of them, so it's clearly really random.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    Some of you are really lucky. I'm sitting at 2, didn't get a single one this reset, gotten 1 the previous 2 resets. Full clear every week. Wouldn't mind if Heroic encounters were a 100% drop for those Runestones tbh.
    100% ? lol.

6/12, got 1 1 3 1 0 0 0.

It could all be worse you could be like me and waiting for 1 sigil of power still! yups I said it. still waiting for that sigil of power after raiding each week and lfr dropping coins (and even running again after clearing in case it drops on bonus roll) 39 sigils of wisdom and 9.....yups 9! power woot!

Deleted
    Think this was fourth week with the quest in the log and I'm pretty sure it was like this:
    week 1: 1
    week 2: 1
    week 3: 2
    week 4: 4
    our warlock in raid is sitting at 8 too but I know many of us aren't that lucky. Usually I go lfr (all 4 or just round 1 or 2) before raid in the evening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    100% ? lol.

Yes, why not? They only drop from the last 6 bosses (7 with Ra-den). That's some of the hardest bosses on Heroic and if you're able to defeat them, why not be awarded with a 100% drop chance of a Runestone?

4 weeks, 1 runestone...

I must have some seriously good karma going on, today I did pinnacle LFR and got a runestone from all 3 bosses.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

I have so far gotten 6 runestones over three weeks (2 each week).
    So unless God smiles down on me soon, I will be stuck on this quest another 3 weeks minimum.

Deleted
    2/12 here as well, got my gem 2nd week possible. So i'm guessing i'll get my cloak around 6.0. WTB old legendary questing, you know, where there was a difference between even normal and HC, as opposed to some LFR player getting the cloak in a month...

3/12
    They could have at least made them drop garantueed when killing a boss on heroic

I'm getting 2-3 a week. I'm at 7 3 weeks in.

Someone in my guild is telling me that it's broken so that if you do LFR first, you can still get them in N/H. True?

Untrue. At least it doesn't work for me but I believe I'd have heard something if the case was real.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Same here 1/12 for 3 weeks. Some people in my guild have 7 already.
    Same.

/10chars

1/12, four weeks. Basically hitting my head into the wall with that sweet quest.
    Last edited by l33t; 2013-05-22 at 08:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianesz View Post
    2/12 here as well, got my gem 2nd week possible. So i'm guessing i'll get my cloak around 6.0. WTB old legendary questing, you know, where there was a difference between even normal and HC, as opposed to some LFR player getting the cloak in a month...
    This^^ is exactly why I suggested, it was a 100% drop chance on Heroic. Cause it's while progressing on Heroic that you really need the extra gear and not just for facerolling LFR.