Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by monikasun88 View Post
    I think they should implement some kind of decrease on the RNG factor...how is it fair that someone who's raided for 4 weeks straight has 1 stone and someone who's raided for one week has 9.
    If they said they had 9 from one week they are lying, 6 is maximum (well 7 I guess if you have ra-den too)

2 in 4 weeks for me, with last two weeks being zero. Really frustrating to see others progressing a lot faster for the same effort.

Deleted
    Lol im 6 weeks on this quest and didn't know about Runestones.............Rng is rng.

10+ Year Old Account
    got 11/12...drop 3 this reset, why that 4th one didn't drop :cry:

Gods of RNG I hate you so much!
    Another 0 week for me.
    That's now 5 weeks and only 4 stones...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    11/12 by the start of this week. Killed all 6, still 11/12.
    Same here.

I've been 11/12 for 2 weeks now.

Deleted
    Had none for a few weeks, then 1, 3, 2, so 6 in 5 weeks. But I know my luck, it'll become 6 in 10 weeks... and counting. I'd like the idea someone said of Lei Shen always dropping one, even if its at the expense of reduced drop rates from other bosses. At least that way there's a set minimum amount of weeks until you finish the quest. I know I shouldn't complain as I've averaged over 1 per week, I'm annoyed for other people.

3/6 first week, then 2 weeks of 0/6, now 1/6 this week. Worst implementation / legendary chain ever.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

None this week. 2/12.

I must say, it's very creative to use the exact same mechanic 3 separate times on the same legendary quest line, and two of them dropping from the same content.

WoW has had millions of subscribers for nearly a decade. It's time to pay it forward. The solo scenarios are good, but they don't outweigh the months of emptiness.

Quote Originally Posted by hldswrth View Post
    If they said they had 9 from one week they are lying, 6 is maximum (well 7 I guess if you have ra-den too)

2 in 4 weeks for me, with last two weeks being zero. Really frustrating to see others progressing a lot faster for the same effort.
    Possibly it was one actual week and not one raidweek. 6 on Monday,3 on Tuesday, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    Feels confident.... so should I wait this ID for weekend or monday until they maybe changed it? Although this would be unfair to all that already did the bosses this ID.
    If they change it, almost certain it would be during weekly maintenance.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    on 7, been doing the quest for 4-5 weeks, got max 2 in a week, usually 0

killing 6-7 bosses a week for them (i alternate on ra-den with another DK, so i get the chance from him every other week)

none again, last 5 weeks 0 0 2 0 0.

0.4 stones per week

legen....wait for it................go suck a cock blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    2/12 with 4 bosses to go.
    RNG sucks.

1 this lockout putting me at 9, how wild.

Deleted
    At 10 currently... and FUCK YOU BLIZZARD.

its been like 1 2 1 1 1 0 1 1 1 0

Completed the quest this week, and let me tell you that cloak is sexy. Also some interesting lore to be heard through the quest line.

Decided to do LFR this week for runestones to see if my luck would change at all. Looks like LFR > Heroic bosses.... 2 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 1. Grats to the hunter that was in that LFR on looting the heart while doing 42k dps on lei shen!
    Last edited by Fanatik; 2013-06-05 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    Decided to do LFR this week for runestones to see if my luck would change at all. Looks like LFR > Heroic bosses.... 2 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 1. Grats to the hunter that was in that LFR on looting the heart while doing 42k dps on lei shen!
    well first 2 weeks the quest was possible the drop rate was quite decent, everyone i know on it (about 40 people) all got a good amount of runestones, then i am 100% certain it was stealth nerfed, everyone, and i mean everyone noticed a big drop in the runestones after 2 weeks. from an average 2-3 stones to 0-1.

Ra-den should be a guaranteed drop, seeing as he is a titan...

I have 9 atm, got 4 the first week, after that it's been alot of 1's(mostly) and 2's, though this week I got 3, which was surprising. It's unfortunate that Lei Shen isn't a guaranteed drop for either like he should be imo, as should Ra-Den.

HALLELUJAH

Hello there.

We agree and feel that Titan Runestones drop too rarely. We are going to make some changes to Lei Shen.

For players that are on the legendary quest line, Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone. This is similar to what we did with rare drops in the past and will help players that have been experiencing really bad luck.

This change is still undergoing testing and is scheduled to take effect next Tuesday with the raid resets.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9245914621#16