Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warchief
    Finally getting mine tomorrow

So happy they changed lei shen, last weeks 1/0/0/1-lei shen

10 weeks in I have 7...Past 2 weeks I only got 1 off of Lei Shen each time so I would probably only have 5 after 10 GD weeks if it weren't for that change...

Subscriber retainer legendary!

What a awful awful questline nothing legendary about it.

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Subscriber retainer legendary!

What a awful awful questline nothing legendary about it.
    it's more legendary than being an officer in a guild

need 2 more... One's guaranteed from Lei Shen so one of the other 5 buggers needs to be kind to me this week.

I'm finally at 11/12 now, got 4 last reset yay. Unless RNG completely rams me this reset, I should have my cloak today - unless I decide LFR is too stressful and health threatening for me to do lol.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1

Looking forward to the cloak in 10 weeks

That moment when your friend troll's you showing the cloack in 3 week's on hes adsfgasf alt.

This week again 0/5.

Even though they gave us a guarranteed drop each week, the RNG of another bosses' droprate makes me wanna gouge my eyes out and quit this game.

ye, getting 3 on the less used alt and then getting 1 on the char I care about makes me wonder why rng hates me so much

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    it's more legendary than being an officer in a guild
    Is it, though?

Got my cloak this lockout. Quest bugged the first time and I wasn't able to turn it in, so I had to drop it and redo the whole quest over again. The solo challenge felt nice and fun though - a refreshing change of pace from the usual "Collect this many of ___________" that the Legendary questchain usually is about.

7/12 only got a runestone from Lei Shen this week unless i manage to down some of the bosses that drop runestones on normal mode.
    "any man shaving for a woman should relinquish ownership of his testicles aswell"

9/12. Fingers crossed for next week.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by wowcrendor View Post
    lawlz, I like ur sig
    Does this make me internet famous?

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    7/12 only got a runestone from Lei Shen this week unless i manage to down some of the bosses that drop runestones on normal mode.

If you have already killed the LFR versions, the normal mode or heroic mode will NOT drop any for you. You get 1 chance per week and however you decide to use that chance is your choice (LFR, Norm, Heroic).

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    If you already killed the bosses on LFR, killing them on normal yet again will not give you another chance at a runestone.

I had a guy in my guild go from 0 - 12 as I sat at 6/12, took him 4 weeks. I had not received one since early may until lei-shen started dropping. Still 4 weeks to go if i get one a week.

After 10 weeks on this god-forsaken quest, and I finally got 12/12. I got 4 this week (I know, I'm still in disbelief, and when I go home I'll check to make sure I wasn't just dreaming lol). And let me tell you, it feels great. Out of all the quests in this chain, this was by far the worst. At least with Valor, I had some control and some counter constantly going up. There was a couple of weeks I didn't receive any and that utterly pissed me off. Having a quest item sitting in your bags for 10+ weeks is awful, it feels awful, and should never be.
    Personally I would rather see 10 hard to achieve quests (but doable for everyone should the effort be put in) that take about 1, 2 or 3 weeks, rather than 1 quest that takes some people who put in effort 15 weeks to complete. Low RNG numbers are a bitch and she should never be released... Just IMO.

Yay..... After this week... I have total of... 8/12, only drop got was from Lei Shen. Haven't seen from any other bosses. So 4 more weeks to go. 1 week for our MT, who is missing one after today.
    Mari of Punished <- RECRUITING
    Moderator of R & D | Open Raid | Youtube | My Anime list
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    The curse of the Bear, the only tank whose active mitigation not only has RNG included, but only consists of RNG.

9/12, fingers crossed for good RNG next week, probably won't happen but I can dream