Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    9/12 - 0-1-4-1-1-1-1, the last 1 being the first week of guaranteed drops.

Please oh please just give me 2 drops from non-guaranteed bosses this week.......
    Huzzah! Got my cloak!

Didn't get any from Halls, but then got the 3 I needed from Pinnacle... then had to redo Pinnacle again to get the heart... >.>

Either way, my stat budget is overflowing.

Went from 5/12 to 8/12 last week...and I forgot to run the first 2 bosses in Pinnacle. :O

So with LS being guaranteed, I should have the cloak before 5.4.

I think I am 5/20. Got them all from 2 weeks of LFR Pinnacle of Storm (or whatever the name for the last part of the LFR is). I don't have alot of time on my hands lately, so my lucky streak was most welcome, I did run another LFR wing this week (halls of flesh) but got none.

I'm on my last 4, fingers crossed for this lockout session.
    subscribed
    Kibblet Infectionate Serenades Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Taxiporte Restofarian Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Shoctologist Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Got my last from ra'den yesterday so finally done. Started the chain the lockout nalak was released. Woulda still not been done if it wasnt for 100% on lei shen and ra'den.
    Dumb chain.

Warchief
    Finally getting mine tomorrow

So happy they changed lei shen, last weeks 1/0/0/1-lei shen

10 weeks in I have 7...Past 2 weeks I only got 1 off of Lei Shen each time so I would probably only have 5 after 10 GD weeks if it weren't for that change...

Subscriber retainer legendary!

What a awful awful questline nothing legendary about it.

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Subscriber retainer legendary!

What a awful awful questline nothing legendary about it.
    it's more legendary than being an officer in a guild

need 2 more... One's guaranteed from Lei Shen so one of the other 5 buggers needs to be kind to me this week.
    Amazing signature courtesy of Shyama

I'm finally at 11/12 now, got 4 last reset yay. Unless RNG completely rams me this reset, I should have my cloak today - unless I decide LFR is too stressful and health threatening for me to do lol.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1

Looking forward to the cloak in 10 weeks

That moment when your friend troll's you showing the cloack in 3 week's on hes adsfgasf alt.

This week again 0/5.

Even though they gave us a guarranteed drop each week, the RNG of another bosses' droprate makes me wanna gouge my eyes out and quit this game.

ye, getting 3 on the less used alt and then getting 1 on the char I care about makes me wonder why rng hates me so much

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    it's more legendary than being an officer in a guild
    Is it, though?

Got my cloak this lockout. Quest bugged the first time and I wasn't able to turn it in, so I had to drop it and redo the whole quest over again. The solo challenge felt nice and fun though - a refreshing change of pace from the usual "Collect this many of ___________" that the Legendary questchain usually is about.

7/12 only got a runestone from Lei Shen this week unless i manage to down some of the bosses that drop runestones on normal mode.
    "any man shaving for a woman should relinquish ownership of his testicles aswell"

9/12. Fingers crossed for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    7/12 only got a runestone from Lei Shen this week unless i manage to down some of the bosses that drop runestones on normal mode.

If you have already killed the LFR versions, the normal mode or heroic mode will NOT drop any for you. You get 1 chance per week and however you decide to use that chance is your choice (LFR, Norm, Heroic).