Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Meh, another week with only the Lei Shen drop..

0-0-0-1-2-1-2-1 7/12

5/12.

Havnt had more then 1 a week yet, FML.

Deleted
    11/12 only one more week.

Was on 10/12 at the start of this week. Did the last 6 bosses and now i'm on 11/12. gg rng

Week 1 - 0
    Week 2 - 1
    Week 3 - 0
    Week 4 - 0
    Week 5 - 1
    Week 6 - 0
    Week 7 - 1 - From Lei Shen
    Week 8 - 1 - From Lei Shen
    Week 9 - 3
    Week 10 - 5
    Total - 12/12 (20%, 12/60 bosses)

Lol, 8 weeks for 4 Runes, then 8 in 2 weeks.. rng you joker....

10+ Year Old Account
    They make you get 20 then 12 more? What is that? 5.3 kinda sucked honestly.. 5.1 was wicked
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 first week
    0 so far this week but haven't finished clearing yet .. crosses fingers

I had sick luck with secrets hopefully with these too

Finished runestones this week finally, Took 10 weeks 0 0 0 2 2 2 1 2 1 2, now gonna see whats easier feral or undergeared guardian for the next part.

Mage alt at 0-1 as well

Deleted
    I finish this week with 11....got only from Lei-shen one.I dont know who put this horrible IDEA to devs its ridicilus coz i have the back on character who get to this quest 2 weeks after mine raiding main and most likely will never see a normal raid coz is on dead spanish realm

Deleted
    11/12 now :|

10+ Year Old Account
    I HATE EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO GETS MORE THEN 1 PR. WEEK!

*rages*

Done this for 5 weeks, and I am at 5 stones... And that is only from Lei Shen now that he has the 100% drop.
    I started the same time as a few others, and they are already done...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Starting my 12/12 quest on my 3rd alt next reset (10th). Will be interesting to see if I can complete it faster than my main did (8 weeks).

3rd week on the q, 6/12, average of 2/week seems reasonable, as droprate of 25% would net me 2,25/week.

Hi kind of a dumb question but a guildie mentioned this in gchat, wasnt sure if it was true or not. He said lets say for example you do Heroic Twin Consorts and don't get a titan runestone. He thinks you can then go and do Twin Consorts on LFR and have a 2nd chance at getting a runestone since one didn't drop the first time when said boss was killed on heroic. Anyone know if this is true or not? I assume it's not but idk t.t

Quote Originally Posted by Sting123 View Post
    Hi kind of a dumb question but a guildie mentioned this in gchat, wasnt sure if it was true or not. He said lets say for example you do Heroic Twin Consorts and don't get a titan runestone. He thinks you can then go and do Twin Consorts on LFR and have a 2nd chance at getting a runestone since one didn't drop the first time when said boss was killed on heroic. Anyone know if this is true or not? I assume it's not but idk t.t
    Not true in the slightest. Furthermore, Heroic, Normal and LFR all have the same drop rate on titan runestones.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Ok thanks I figured he was an idiot just wanted to double check. I also noticed that ive gotten a titan runestone every week from Ra-Den wasn't sure if he's supposed to have a 100% drop rate or not but everyone in my raid always gets 1 from him.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    They make you get 20 then 12 more? What is that? 5.3 kinda sucked honestly.. 5.1 was wicked
    5.3 didn't make you get the runestones, that was 5.2.

15weeks and still 6/12 and those six only because of lei shen 100proc drop rate
    When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all ... Futurama-Godfellas

Got my last 2 stones today; now I'm getting stomped by Xuen in the DPS challenge.

I'm finally 10/12