Deleted

Question Amateur PvP Hunter, need tips? w/ video

Hi so yeah basically i'm back on WoW after my break since cata and im really getting in to the PvP side of things at the moment! Few people have told me on doing ok but i missing some stuff, which is why im here.

I would like to know what i'm doing wrong and what im not doing at all.

Of coruse this is my duel spec, i would use powershot in RBG's as you can see

*insert comment about why you should subscribe*

- Xoana
    Last edited by mmoc21a5457409; 2013-04-09 at 06:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, besides perhaps duelling somewhat better players, your duels were quite plain, there was nothing special going on. You didn't trap a single time and the only thing you did was tunnel damage into your opponents. :/ Binding flare would also be nice, both convenience-wise and show-off-wise >.<

The weird flashy thing at 0:40 was also pretty weird. Perhaps you could also do some arenas?

All in all it was an okay video, but I don't think it's really possible to make entertaining hunter videos anymore when you've got players like braindeadly making hunter vids. (With zumio also previously making vids, unfortunately he quit).

If you want to make really entertaining hunter vids, you'd like to utilize stuff like your traps, most importantly explosive trap. I myself LOVE seeing people get blown off edges by explosive traps which were placed in the moment of the heat.

Yeah the gus you are dueling are def sub par.... i also see that you are not utilizing one of the most important tools in ur kit in, Master's Call. I mean c'mon mang its right there on ur tool bar. Where are the FD's dont see any of those either. But one of the biggest things you are doing wong is not using strafing to its maximum potential. Ur Just jumping around like a rabbit instead of creating more distance. Remember when you strafe, you can cast abililties as long as they are ~180deg in front of you. So ur gonna have to try harder than that. Well i've watched it twice and i keep seeing more and more so im just gonna stop now.

What i suggest doing is looking at other popular hunter duelists such as, Zumio , and see how they duel because they are pretty good at what they do. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Well one thing i noticed is that after 1:30 in you stopped using aspect of the hawk, you weren't using any aspects for the rest of the video, not sure how many duels you had it off for since you probably only showed the wins.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.6GHZ | Nvidia GTX 1080 ASUS STRIX OC | MSI Z97-GD65 Gaming 5 | 16GB Cosair Vengence 2400 | 128GB Vertex 4 |3TB Seagate Barracuda | AX750 | Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | H110I Extreme Cooler | ASUS VS229H-P Black 21.5 IPS | AOC 1080p | Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Logitech g600 | Sennheiser HD558