Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    that's not pegasus at all...that's an imposter!

yeah I still have about -10 interest in ever playing this game

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    that's not pegasus at all...that's an imposter!
    This is the original Titan built Pegasus, all the other ones came after and have just succumb to the Curse of Flesh.
    Your soul shall be mine! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I was initially against the idea of putting money into this game, but I've realised that if Blizzard would have gone for a B2P model and charged me 20 or 30 euros for the game, I would have bought it without question. Seems odd then to be against spending money on it, just cause I don't have to.
    Most people don't like paying to win; they want to do it on their own merits. Luckily, buying a few packs in Hearthstone is not that. $1 saves you the time of two games, or 20-40 minutes (assuming a 50% win:lose ratio, which is what you should have if their MMR system is any good), and it doesn't give you anything you couldn't otherwise earn without paying.

I want real cards, so I can start a non-digitalized collection alongside my Magic the Gathering collection. Ugh...
    The Most Astounding Fact of the Universe

Invisible flying spaghetti monster in the sky bless America.

I'm all for getting that pretty pony

I actually really really want to try this game but still have yet to get a beta invite. Some of my favorite styles of games were card games growing up. Hopefully I can get into the game beta. I really want the pony and already plan on getting the game so why not get something extra for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    And I actually really like the Horde version too.

Loving it.
    I too love the Horde version, but will we get both versions (for those that have character in both factions) or you have to choose one?

Don't get your hopes up. Blizz did say they will give a special item to those who get into the beta. This might be that item.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 08:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I too love the Horde version, but will we get both versions (for those that have character in both factions) or you have to choose one?
    It would be just like other faction specific mounts. Red when you're on Horde toon, and Blue when on Alliance.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    It would be just like other faction specific mounts. Red when you're on Horde toon, and Blue when on Alliance.
    we don't even know if there'll be multiple versions. there are multiple versions of the windsteed in the game files, but only one type available.

now, considering this is a hearthsteed based in a game called Hearthstone, and it's made of stone with some energy things around, we can bet it was based on the hearthstone:

since hearthstones are all blue, even the horde ones, than it would make sense if all hearthsteeds were blue.

I'm not saying they will be all blue, I'm just saying "don't go betting on what exactly we are gonna get too early".
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

My initial guess is that the mount is for the Hearthstone CE.
    While it is a F2P game, they can always say buy CE get X amount of packs for a discounted price as well as this, that and the other for D3, SC2 and WoW

I would think a banner Banner Sigil/Accent-Diablo and Profile Pic-Starcraft

So there's no physical cards I can collect...only digital ones. No thanks I'll pass.
    The Most Astounding Fact of the Universe

Invisible flying spaghetti monster in the sky bless America.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    we don't even know if there'll be multiple versions. there are multiple versions of the windsteed in the game files, but only one type available.

now, considering this is a hearthsteed based in a game called Hearthstone, and it's made of stone with some energy things around, we can bet it was based on the hearthstone:

since hearthstones are all blue, even the horde ones, than it would make sense if all hearthsteeds were blue.

I'm not saying they will be all blue, I'm just saying "don't go betting on what exactly we are gonna get too early".
    I didn't say there would be more then 1 color. Plz understand a post before replying to it. I was responding to someone talking about horde and alliance versions. Didn't realize I would have to say "if there is a horde and alliance version" in my post. I just explained how the faction specifics work. I'm not betting on anything. I even said this mount might go to ppl in the beta.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    So there's no physical cards I can collect...only digital ones. No thanks I'll pass.
    paper withers over time. data is forever!

inb4 "you can erase data": well, you can burn paper too. if you're careful with it, your data won't get damage, no matter how much time passes.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Hmmm, the thing is, I'd quite like to have the mount without it being associated with playing the card game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

So... this Mount will probably be owned by everyone.
    The only question is, what do we have to do to get it? Just playing or buying packs?
    Hope they will spread some more information bout the game soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Krovicz View Post
    So... this Mount will probably be owned by everyone.
    The only question is, what do we have to do to get it? Just playing or buying packs?
    Hope they will spread some more information bout the game soon.
    Heartstone FAQs
    Will the cards I earn or purchase in the beta test carry over into the live game? What happens if I purchased beta card packs for real money?
    Prior to launch your card collection will be reset, and any cards you acquired through a purchased card pack or earned during the beta test will be removed. However, any purchases you made during the beta test will be credited back to you in the form of new, unopened card packs at launch, equal to the value you spent during the beta test. Please note that these will not contain the same cards as those received from card packs in the beta test. Also, as a thank-you for testing out the in-game store during Hearthstone’s beta phase, everyone who purchased a card pack in the beta test will get a special gift.

Maybe.

I think the likeliest thing is going to be this "special gift" from buying a pack or two while in the beta to get the mount. Just a matter of actually getting into the beta now I guess :S

I signed up the same hour it was announced at Pax but that's no sure thing I guess. Not managed a single Blizzard beta yet so fingers crossed. (I don't count the MoP beta since I sort of bought my way into that)

Rarely updated...

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I think the likeliest thing is going to be this "special gift" from buying a pack or two while in the beta to get the mount. Just a matter of actually getting into the beta now I guess :S

I signed up the same hour it was announced at Pax but that's no sure thing I guess. Not managed a single Blizzard beta yet so fingers crossed. (I don't count the MoP beta since I sort of bought my way into that)
    I have a hard time believing that Blizz would limit a cool mount that is bound to draw people in to only the select few that try the beta. Either it's going to be a promotion that extends outside of the beta OR there's going to be an open beta at some point, making it possible for everybody to participate in this.

I'm hoping for the latter, since that would mean I can at least guaranteed get my mitts on this game before launch.
    Your soul shall be mine! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots