Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I have a hard time believing that Blizz would limit a cool mount that is bound to draw people in to only the select few that try the beta. Either it's going to be a promotion that extends outside of the beta OR there's going to be an open beta at some point, making it possible for everybody to participate in this.

I'm hoping for the latter, since that would mean I can at least guaranteed get my mitts on this game before launch.
    I guessing at an open beta period. It's Blizzard's first F2P game and I imagine they want in as many hands as possible so I can see an open beta being something they do really.

Rarely updated...

There will be a lot of people buying stuff in hearthstone just to get the mount.
    Then they're gonna forget about it and continue playing WoW.
    I'm one of them.

I personally feel any Blizzard game is at least worth trying, regardless of my initial impression of it. The mount just serves as added motivation for those whose only real experience with Blizzard is through WoW.

Sadly, HotS was the first Blizzard game I didn't play/touch. But Hearthstone I will definitely play it hardcore!
    Hearthston Playerswww.hearthstoneplayers.com Updates everyday! Featuring the latest articles, news and strategies! Twitter @hearth_players

Hah! I hadn't heard of this. This will create a huge influx of "trial" players aiming to get their mount count a little higher on WoW And considering some people are willing to pay hundreds of dollars for mounts, I wouldn't be surprised if just about every WoW player gave Hearthstone a shot.

I think it is for people who buy a cardpack while the game is still in it's beta stages.

Beta wont be til summer. So it wont come out until next year

Ruin and War from darksiders in WoW?

sign me up!... for the beta!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Promotion or not, I'm going to try hearthstone anyway .
    Ysera is green, and her skin glitters with countless emeralds for scales. Her physical form is ghostly, ethereal, like watching a living dream or vision. The Emerald Dream is a place where all living beings dream when sleeping. It is a place of where sentient beings have dreams of hope, and faith for a better tomorrow. Her eyes are always closed, although you can see her pupils move constantly below her eyelids as if watching many dreams at once.

Anything new about Hearthsteed? Honestly, this is one of the best looking mount ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Harant View Post
    Anything new about Hearthsteed? Honestly, this is one of the best looking mount ever.
    I think all we really know is that you'll get it from the Beta. I'm assuming you would have to spend a little cash in Hearthstone and this would be the "reward" for it.

Rarely updated...

It will almost surely be an open beta.

'cause you'll either get the mount from participating in the beta, or from buying a card pack during the beta ... both of which pretty much necessitate an open beta. I'm leaning toward the former because I have a slightly-hard time imagining they'll be selling packs before the game is actually live. What happens if you buy a pack, get whatever cards, then those cards get changed during the beta ? Yeah, same thing could happen for packs you buy after the game goes live, but I think there's a much bigger chance of it happening during the beta. I think it's something they'd want to avoid. Or would be smart to want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    because I have a slightly-hard time imagining they'll be selling packs before the game is actually live.
    For every pack you buy during beta you get an unopened pack when the game goes live. For every Forge visit you get, you get a Forge visit when the game goes live.

They need to sell stuff during beta, cause they need (or at least want) to test the shop to make sure it's safe and working before it goes live.
    Your soul shall be mine! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Zaien View Post
    So if I´m not lucky enough to get a beta invite,I wont be able to buy cards/get this mount?
    kinda unfair...
    True, but since when has life been fair?

Since it's free I figure I'll try it out anyway but that's a nice little bonus.