10+ Year Old Account

Extreme phasing + Horrible lag, is your server affected too?

Seems like this began happening right at the time the client update was released a few days ago. Everyone (players and NPCs) not within 10-20 yards from you will phase in and out on what seems to be 5 second intervals, there is a good 3-5 second delay between button press and actual cast. This is happening in all areas too, even main cities. I asked general chat in durotar to confirm that it wasn't just me experiencing this, lo and behold, 4 people piped up stating that i wasn't alone.

Not sure if these numbers matter, but latency was as follows-

Home- 560ms
    World- 545ms

I have only had latency errors in the past when im flying around in orgrimmar at peak hours of the day.

I checked on The Venture Co. server just to see if it wasn't just another CRZ issue (Venture Co. has CRZ disabled), it turned out it was not, as that server was affected as well.

I just came here to ask if your server is acting strange as Area 52?

My MS was normal on Area 52 but doing anything in Org (I'd guess shrine also) is impossible, phasing all over, any kind of profession stuff takes ages, smelting takes way longer then normal with 14 or so second delays between smelting bars, any posting/searching on the AH seemed to take quite a while

I did port to Dalaran and everything seemed fine, steady smelting, didn't notice any phasing or anything

I'm just going to stay away from the 2 places from now on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    My MS was normal on Area 52 but doing anything in Org (I'd guess shrine also) is impossible, phasing all over, any kind of profession stuff takes ages, smelting takes way longer then normal with 14 or so second delays between smelting bars, any posting/searching on the AH seemed to take quite a while

I did port to Dalaran and everything seemed fine, steady smelting, didn't notice any phasing or anything

I'm just going to stay away from the 2 places from now on
    Yeah it did seem most prevalent in Org and durotar, but I got the same lag in BGs, just not the phasing.

I'm not playing at the moment, so I really can't say. Although I have been feeling as if the cross-realm phasing gnomes at Blizzard are being a little lazy and letting the servers lag a little.... Hopefully Ghostcrawler will break out the signature "Retribution Paladin" whip on them to get them working...

On-Topic: I feel that cross-realm/phasing is lagging a little. Not really noticing much though since last time I saw someone playing.(last night watching the brother level)
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been seeing it tonight. No increase in MS but entire server freezing for 3 - 5 seconds. Driving me nuts

I've been seeing this only in Orgrimmar starting a few days ago. Things will phase quite frequently for seemingly no reason whatsoever, making doing anything a chore.

Please PM me if you notice the issue persists, I appreciate it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to be fixed now, saw something downloaded when I opened up the launcher, that must have been it.

No lag, phasing, or high MS anymore...

Good job Blizz!

Deleted
    I had this about a week ago in Orgrimmar. I couldn't see any players or NPCs or even some props if they were more than a very short distance away from me. I was also merging with other realms in Orgrimmar at the same time. It only lasted about 5 minutes though and hasn't happened since.

I cant say I've noticed anything off recently.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Also had this in og, was power leveling inscript, had trainer window open and they kept phasing out thus closing the window.
    Got soo frustrating