Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

If you were a person in Warcraft, what would be your job?

Easy question with a lot of answers. If you were born in the warcraft world instead of the real one, what would you have become? Powerfull mage, Destructive warlock, peacefull druid, or perhaps an ordinary soldier, or even a chef or a fisherman?

I, for example, if I was a human, perhaps I would have been an Innkeeper at some place, (preferably not goldshire on RP servers, gosh no!)
    But since I like martial arts (and drinking to an extend) i Might have become a monk, if i had the courage to fight giant monsters with my bare hands...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be a gnome tinker. Probably have several accidents in the lab and be a bit of a laughing stock. Until the day I help save the kingdom with my latest invention!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be an Undead Slayer, being a Death Knight and all.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    If I were born a human, I'd be a mage. If I were a Night Elf I'd become a druid. Other than that I can't think.

Deleted
    I asked my brother and my fiancee to pick roles each for the other one (its hard to pick for yourself ) , and for me. My brother is perfect nelf rogue , my fiancee human hunter , they were quite different on opinions for me tho- one pick nelf druid (resto) other opted for resto draenei shaman well anyhow guess im stuck as a healer ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be the queen of the gnomes. There would be dailies to bring me candy, cakes, and the materials needed to craft gnomish explosive devices. At exalted reputation with me, I would award a yak Battle pet and a tabard with my face on it.

Deleted
    I would Like to become a Mercinary or perhaps even a Crusader/Paladin in the Plaguelands..

thats if Im lucky.. im not too sure on what jobs in Azeroth are up on offer !.

If I cant get a job then Bandit it is.. * le cry *

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren hunter fishing in mulgore lake alone with my pet nightsaber in the evenings
    Sometimes play on my guitar (Arcanite Ripper) xD

10+ Year Old Account
    A slacker NPC who wanders the streets talking to himself... How depressing :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Lets be honest. If you found yourself in a fantasy world, Game of Thrones, WoW, etc., chances are you'd be a peasant, someone who mucks out stables, or harvests crops. There's very little chance of you actually being a hero, knight, mages, maester, lord, king, adviser. Even merchant would be a long shot, unless we're talking small stall in a market where you sell fish.

It's nice to think we could be knights and generals and Uther's and Jon Snow's and Kingsguards and members of the Kirin Tor, but you wouldn't be. I think we'd all be lucky to be Budds or Hodors.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Likely a paladin.

A Dryad.
    Who wouldn't want to be a playful Dryad, living in the forests, communing with nature and getting up to mischief!

Or a Druid.
    Would be awesome to beable to shift form, plus I love the way they live, Night Elves especially.

Wyvern/Gryphon Master. So I can summon an army of birdies whenever I'm attacked.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    Lets be honest. If you found yourself in a fantasy world, Game of Thrones, WoW, etc., chances are you'd be a peasant, someone who mucks out stables, or harvests crops. There's very little chance of you actually being a hero, knight, mages, maester, lord, king, adviser. Even merchant would be a long shot, unless we're talking small stall in a market where you sell fish.

It's nice to think we could be knights and generals and Uther's and Jon Snow's and Kingsguards and members of the Kirin Tor, but you wouldn't be. I think we'd all be lucky to be Budds or Hodors.
    Such a buzz kill. >_<
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    I would be a mage and mess a lot with the arcane, bringing the trolling to a whole new level. Other than that I would most likely spend most of my times in Inns, in disguised, pulling prank on people, I would probably not go to any war unless it means I can test one of my crazy ideas.

Death Knight Mercenary for Hire. I could go wherever I want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    i'd probably be a quest giver, being too lazy to do my own chores and would instead pay others to do them for me, while i'd be sunbathing somewhere along the beach of sen'jin village and i'd probably be a mage, but not one of those powerful ones, just one that could teleport anywhere

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post

Then we will know what is like to be one to those useless NPC and wished we had been nicer to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    A slacker NPC who wanders the streets talking to himself... How depressing :P
    More work !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I would be the queen of the gnomes. There would be dailies to bring me candy, cakes, and the materials needed to craft gnomish explosive devices. At exalted reputation with me, I would award a yak Battle pet and a tabard with my face on it.

This looks like a plan, Blizz should implement this in 5.4, can't wait to see this tabard