Scroll of resurrection date?

If you have been inactive since March 4 2012 you are eligible for a scroll of resurrection, do you think they are going to change the date any time soon?

Scarab Lord Superman-BladesEdge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaaduu View Post
    If you have been inactive since March 4 2012 you are eligible for a scroll of resurrection, do you think they are going to change the date any time soon?
    Not sure why they would bother. They may have picked that date for a reason, or they may wait til closer to Expac 5 to make it March 2014 for the next release. In most cases, it is probably just a "booster" to get people interested in the new expansion.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We intend to disallow flying while leveling from 90 to 100, and have flying become available again in the first major patch for Warlords of Draenor. Source

I think its something to boost subscriptions when there is nothing to do, usually during the last content patch of an expac. That would make it a few months after 5.4 if they do it this way. I would like them to do it sooner though since Id like to reactivate an old account for a free 80 but I also need to transfer stuff from it that I forgot before unsubscribing. I dont want to give them another $15 and then find out the new scroll is coming and that I just ruined the chance to use it.