Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    Lets be honest. If you found yourself in a fantasy world, Game of Thrones, WoW, etc., chances are you'd be a peasant, someone who mucks out stables, or harvests crops. There's very little chance of you actually being a hero, knight, mages, maester, lord, king, adviser. Even merchant would be a long shot, unless we're talking small stall in a market where you sell fish.

It's nice to think we could be knights and generals and Uther's and Jon Snow's and Kingsguards and members of the Kirin Tor, but you wouldn't be. I think we'd all be lucky to be Budds or Hodors.
    This guy is right. I would probably be one of the stormwind citizen which you can't see but you know should be there due to all the empty houses thats in stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be cool to be a Dark Ranger in the service of the Banshee Queen. But, I think I'd end up as an archaeologist or some kind of traveller. Fighting isn't really in me, but I love the nature and history of Azeroth, so I think I'd end up as something related to that. And no matter where I was travelling I'd make sure to get back to Ironforge in time for Brewfest!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    the vendor/repair orc in orgrimmar, at the grommash hold.
    think of all the gold

A Blacksmith that will repair your items, craft you new and better equipment. Imagine the income I would have.

15+ Year Old Account
    hmmm tough one, i like my martial arts, i like extreme sports, i like nature, i like solving problems (design type stuff)...

I think given the warcraft world is different to ours, and more like 'ye olden times' i've always said I'd like to have been a samurai in feudal japan. so perhaps a monk?

I'd say maybe a mistweaver engineer =D not sure what race I'd be though...

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope I would be born as Pandaren in the current era, work in the valley of the 4 winds for Mudmug and brew the best beer in Azeroth.

Deleted
    I stay real.

Pandaren Farmer.
    or
    Dwarven Smith.

Deleted
    I would be a repairguy, standing infront of the Org or SW AH.
    Ofcourse after a few months I would be rich enough to never need to work again and buy Silvermoon for my own personal palace.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like how people assume they get to choose the race aswell. OP asked what you would become, you can't "become" a race. With that said there is many environmental factors and situations that determine what you will become. Though it would be different if you just popped into existance with the knowledge you have now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I like how people assume they get to choose the race aswell. OP asked what you would become, you can't "become" a race. With that said there is many environmental factors and situations that determine what you will become. Though it would be different if you just popped into existance with the knowledge you have now.
    Thanks for the clarification, Sir Buzz Killington
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

15+ Year Old Account
    if we're doing the exercise like i did, where you take your current IRL likes/dislikes and think about what you do IRL, and try to convert that to what you'd do in azeroth, why not then try to imagine what race you'd possibly be as well? or because I'm english I have to be Worgen or because I'm native american I have to be tauren? ;op

Deleted
    Probably an archaeologist or an explorer. A mage holed up in a tower would also be a possibility

Why not its a fictional scenario. Or should I be a pissing worgen with those horribly fake British accents.

I would probably be a BlackSmith in SW, with some warrior training, to start, but that wouldn't go on for long, I would probably join the army after Theramore's Fall(loved that place). Probably be a monk in the make.

Jeeveees !!!!!!
    or that what i am now in game orc warlock or belf chick warlock both is evil enought
    When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all ... Futurama-Godfellas

Deleted
    I think I'd like to be a Gnome Gyrocopter operator too. Probably one serving on the alliance airship. I totally dig airships.

Working and maintaining my copter, flying reconaissance missions and doing bombing raids once in a while could be really cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    warlock

if without any powers and only a peasent, probably working for a warlock
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

In reality.
    Tailor trainer, and standard costumer at the bar, with the other NPCs.
    In the fantasy world in the fantasy world, a DK/Monk tank, since i like to prevent people being harmed, but hate to rely too much on others :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you get the idea to do this from "Sword Art Online"?

I would be the Priest which shields all from harm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Standing in Stormwind, asking players passing by if they can spare some copper.