Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Mindcontrol yourself? Somehow I think that's not going to work like most people think.
    If it does work there's not going to be a change because you already control your own mind and body.
    If there is a change... it's going to be drastic. The victim of mind control basically waits for the person with the power to give "instructions", right? How can there be instructions if the victim and the person with the power are the same? You'll be stuck waiting for nothing, you'll do nothing for the rest of your life.

Looks like a waste of power to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    A sexy, rich woman, and I'm set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some extremely rich guy, I'd have him give me all of his money then continue to give me money he makes.

no one i can run my own life.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

10+ Year Old Account
    Bill Gates , just to make him give me all his money!!!!!!

seeing how you didnt say anything about re-mind controlling another person. 1st ill start with some random rich guy..or 100 and there all gonna leave me just enough money for there families not to question why they gave me a bunch of money.btw at some point all of these people will die. then ummm.../live forever.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    I would control Nicki Minaj and make her walk into a volcano.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I'd find some super rich douchebag celebrity and have him give me all his money. Not all rich people are douchebags, and I'd feel kinda bad about it if I took all of some nice dude's money, so I'd make sure I pick one of the douchebag rich people.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    I would control Nicki Minaj and make her walk into a volcano.
    Also this is a very close second.

Some super pro assassin-hacker hybrid guy, and then send him after anyone in this thread that states they'd mind control a hot woman for "obvious purposes". You get whats coming to ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I'd find some super rich douchebag celebrity and have him give me all his money. Not all rich people are douchebags, and I'd feel kinda bad about it if I took all of some nice dude's money, so I'd make sure I pick one of the douchebag rich people.
    Well, in my opinion pretty much all rich people are assholes.

The only way you can be rich without being an asshole is if you win the lottery or you invent something the whole world needs, like Bill Gates with the PC. All the other rich people are shady at best. They're manipulative and rip you off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd mind-control a very wealthy individual. This person would be very generous to me, you know, like lending me their private jet and yacht and giving me large amounts of money. It would be good times.