Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

April 9 - Durumu Hotfixed

Durumu seems to have been hotfixed as of 23:30.
    -Durumu's Labyrinth during the disintegration beam is now noticeably clearer ( as in, easier to navigate ).

In my opinion, it was a needed change.

PD: This is on EU.
    Last edited by mmoc3af83c8de6; 2013-04-09 at 09:38 PM.

agreed lets wait till tomorrow to see how this helps
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-04-09 at 09:43 PM.

I noticed it was noticeably larger last raid reset on the 5th (Weds) US realms NM 25 man.

Screenshots?
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    From one try to the other, the eye sore seemed to update more accurately defining a clearer path.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... Now the trash before Durumu is harder than Durumu himself?

The little maze on the trash always place me on the wrong side when pulled in, so I'll lose around 70% of my health.

Deleted
    Highly doubtful this will change LFR at least, though in normal I personally had no troubles. In LFR I find about half the deaths to the beam are from people that don't move to the right side and, despite how much you please and inform them that the beam is FAR more deadly than the eye sores, will continue to try and run THROUGH the beam try after try after try killing themselves until the buff lets you kill it. Ah... live in hope. Seriously feel bad for the people who aren't able to get a normal raid and who have to make do with lfr who have no choice but to suffer through it. Be nice if it got better over time but if history tells as anything its just that won't happen

Theres still going to be a lot of people dieing in LFR even with this in, the main problem i've seen in LFR is people not keeping in front of the actual beam and getting one shot.

It WAS a needed update however of course there was almost as many people dieing to eye sore because they didnt know the trick to getting ready for the maze and panicking.

I did Durumu on LFR less than half an hour ago on EU soon after reset and his Death Beam was gone, only the eye sores appeared. :P

I don't know if it was bugged or if they made another hotfix.

My LFR group still wiped horribly in the new much nerfed maze.

Its so nerfed now that even the final pie slice dosnt fill in anymore negating the need to move towards the beam initially

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Theres still going to be a lot of people dieing in LFR even with this in, the main problem i've seen in LFR is people not keeping in front of the actual beam and getting one shot.
    Just one-shotted in an LFR group with only 1/3 of the raid dying to the beam instead of 3/4 of them. So I dunno, either the hotfix helped or people are actually learning!

Quote Originally Posted by Neba View Post
    I did Durumu on LFR less than half an hour ago on EU soon after reset and his Death Beam was gone, only the eye sores appeared. :P

I don't know if it was bugged or if they made another hotfix.
    That would be a bug. Just did Durumu like 30min ago in LFR, beam still there, but ALOT more room to stand safely in at the start, and find the path
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Anyone got pics of the new maze graphic? I'm curious how different it looks.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Just got out of this on heroic, a lot easier to see going into the maze phase, kinda wonky getting around. Sometimes there's patches where there's no sores, but still have the purple on the ground. Also nothing up in the air like it used to be.
    Pretty good improvement.

"Adjustments were made to visual effects for Eye Sores to make it easier to see the maze."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/895...ril_9-4_9_2013
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

If it wasnt a joke already, its a joke now. The lane opens up 10 seconds sooner and is 10x easier to see.

Is it me, or does it feel like the death beam moves faster now?

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    Is it me, or does it feel like the death beam moves faster now?
    It did seem like it was moving faster but much easier to see.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

I love the new graphics (they removed some of the grpahic that fades for more 'solid' looking graphics

It is moving faster and the maze stops forming at the end and basically fucks you. These devs are clueless.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.