Deleted

Just bought G500 mouse

It arrived today.

I have to say it is a pretty decent upgrade from the MX518.

The MX518 was very good imo, it had great intuitive DPI and overall I couldn't play without it.

The g500 has the same grip type and even has additonal buttons. (not too many)

I also like the very rough coating for it, making me have more grip. The design is pretty sweet too.

You can also 'unlock' the scroll wheel, making it loose and thus allowing you to scroll very fast. The scroll wheel can even go left and right, so you can scroll left and right, never seen that on a mouse.

Assigning macros to the buttons is also sweeet.

Deleted
    thank you very much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEnergy View Post
    thank you very much
    Sorry, just had to express my joy. :P

Dude I had one and took it back the same day. It was terrible. Only 30 minutes of use my thumb felt really uncomfortable and feel like it was being cut. Must be the rough grip you mentioned.

Deleted
    Thinking of going the Logitech way again. Using this old, crappy mouse atm, but I really miss my old G5!

I loved the texture on it, but I guess the opinions on that differ. G500 looks like it's the G5's successor, which grants it immunity in my book.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Dude I had one and took it back the same day. It was terrible. Only 30 minutes of use my thumb felt really uncomfortable and feel like it was being cut. Must be the rough grip you mentioned.
    Yeah but, different strokes for different folks. :P

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRedd View Post
    Thinking of going the Logitech way again. Using this old, crappy mouse atm, but I really miss my old G5!

I loved the texture on it, but I guess the opinions on that differ. G500 looks like it's the G5's successor, which grants it immunity in my book.
    Yeah, I love my G5. The feet wore out though so it was becoming difficult to use. Just found a place that sells replacements and ordered them yesterday though. My girlfriend wanted on cause she loves mine too, she ended up with a 500.