Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    When people advocate torture, mutilation, and even death of a human being for the mistreatment of an animal, it makes me sad to be part of the human race. You people have your priorities seriously warped.

No I do not condone animal cruelty, not in the least. But nor do I condone this ideology that animal (or even plant) life is more precious than human life. If every animal on the planet had to be (humanely) disposed of in order for just ONE person to live, it would be worth the cost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherkeith View Post
    No I do not condone animal cruelty, not in the least. But nor do I condone this ideology that animal (or even plant) life is more precious than human life. If every animal on the planet had to be (humanely) disposed of in order for just ONE person to live, it would be worth the cost.
    It wouldn't, because the food shortage it would cause would kill a whole lot more than one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Tychoblu View Post
    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/04/...ow-in-yonkers/

Ex-boyfriend = biggest douche-bag ever

I'm trying to imagine what the guy yelled as he tossed the poor thing out the window.
    cats have been proven to have a "death zone" where falling is concerned. if they're thrown from more than five but less than... i think it's 13 stories, they can die. otherwise they can't. less than five, they don't accelerate enough, more than 13 they have time to adjust and land correctly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssith View Post
    cats have been proven to have a "death zone" where falling is concerned. if they're thrown from more than five but less than... i think it's 13 stories, they can die. otherwise they can't. less than five, they don't accelerate enough, more than 13 they have time to adjust and land correctly.
    13 stories sounds extremely high man.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has gone from discussing the actual article and speedballed straight into "well how high can you drop a cat to kill it". Genuinely hope no one goes to try and find out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    This thread has gone from discussing the actual article and speedballed straight into "well how high can you drop a cat to kill it". Genuinely hope no one goes to try and find out.
    You missed the wolves-shooting-barbarian, and the ruthless-dog murderer-tough skin cool boy in between.

Quote Originally Posted by anotherkeith View Post
    When people advocate torture, mutilation, and even death of a human being for the mistreatment of an animal, it makes me sad to be part of the human race. You people have your priorities seriously warped.

What a seriously dumb thing to say. Why do you love humans so much? Because you are one. You're saying, "Save my species above all others", which is a very basic genetic urge, and very animal of you. But since you're human, and supposedly possessed of some sort of intelligence, you should be able to see the very basic failures of your argument. It fails on the level of compassion which some consider an important human trait, but it also fails on a practical level, as someone else pointed out. Man isn't above nature, he depends on it every day for it to water his crops and give air to breathe.
    PvP is for those of lower intellect. Only someone with a low IQ would look at class imbalances, gear issues, racials, RNG, level advantages and number advantages and then claim that it was their skill was the main deciding factor in a battle. That's if they win. If they lose, the above will all of a sudden become relevant to them.

Deleted
    How is this news worthy? I thought it was common knowledge that cats can survive very high falls.

I think they can safely fall from anything below the 7th floor. And then they can survive from floor 8 to 12.
    But the 7th floor kills them for some reason, I'm sure there's an explanation for that. Oh, and of course they die from anything above the 12th.

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 02:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    This has already been tested, don't ask me how. Not by throwing them down, that's for sure.

-snip-

Here is the suspect.
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2013-04-12 at 10:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    (pic)

Here is the suspect.
    As much as I am against animal violence, posting the dude's picture on a forum like this doesn't seem like a good idea :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Melt View Post
    I stopped accepting science.
    wut

Quote Originally Posted by pnt View Post
    As much as I am against animal violence, posting the dude's picture on a forum like this doesn't seem like a good idea :/
    Why? An animal abuser is a dangerous person. Everyone should be on the lookout for this deranged psychopath.