Page 1 of 57
... LastLast
    Deleted

Vol'jin on, "Why should we (Alliance) help you?" (5.3 spoilers)

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...5%203/help.jpg - thanks to Leviation on SoL

i like his pride, but the war wont be ending with that attitude.

That goes COMPLETELY against his attitude he's had in the past.

Seems like they're just building him up to be an Alliance hater to be the new warchief, to be honest.

Oh come on, please don't make him another Garrosh...siigh this makes me mad.

Wow they actually gave Vol'jin a pair.

And guys, they aren't setting up him to be a anti-alliance, you're jumping to conclusions.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I'm sorry what's bigoted or wrong with what he said. All he is saying is the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy but it would serve us both well if we work together. There is nothing hateful in what he is saying. Basically if the Alliance doesn't like his plan then they can go in and die and he'll come mop up the rest of whoever is in his city.

He was basically just blowing things out of proportion to make a point and say his plan is the better plan, doesn't mean he is going to be garrosh 2.0
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Cool, that's suddenly a completely different attitude out of left field. See you in 6.4, Garrosh 2.0

At least he's honest about it. >_>

You people need to read his last sentence. He is stating that it's his plan or the highway.

15+ Year Old Account
    How is this casting him as an Alliance hater? He's advocating cooperation, not the opposite. He's also offering advice in the form of a warning if the Alliance goes ahead with their siege on their own, without support. If he's a bit rough-shod, it's supposed to highlight the cultural perspective from the Alliance point of view.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well he is saying that he doesn't want the Alliance to do this by themselves, he wants it to be joint effort or there won't be one at all. It is after all the Horde it concerns, so ofcourse he wants them involved.

That and he probably has a good plan and wants to settle the score with Garrosh himself.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    You people need to read his last sentence. He is stating that it's his plan or the highway.
    Yeah people really only read what they want to and then complain or jump to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Last I checked, he's the one who's faction is falling apart and needs our help to fix it. Seems he has some shaky ground to be parking his high horse on.

with the shiv wound on his neck and a upcoming rebellion against garrosh, i would be surprised if he didn't turn a new leaf against the alliance

Most of the horde leaders want peace, sylvanas will do anything to keep her people alive, vol'jin is just a late bloomer,Baine is following his father, Thrall wanted peace also

Whoever replaces garrosh will most likely be exactly like thrall in terms of politics if it isn't himself

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by annarion View Post
    How is this casting him as an Alliance hater? He's advocating cooperation, not the opposite. He's also offering advice in the form of a warning if the Alliance goes ahead with their siege on their own, without support. If he's a bit rough-shod, it's supposed to highlight the cultural perspective from the Alliance point of view.
    I dunno either. Some people want sensationalist threads I suppose to provoke conflict.

How does everyone see the screenshot? Do you have to be signed in or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Last I checked, he's the one who's faction is falling apart and needs our help to fix it. Seems he has some shaky ground to be parking his high horse on.
    We are also completely missing what is said to him for him to say this back.

It could be something like the alliance does this and you cant do anything about it, so of course he'd be bothered.

10+ Year Old Account
    People really have some reading comprehension problems ... He only means that whatever plan the ally has is stupid and if they don't follow his plan they can go in alone and die... how is that setting him up to be Garrosh 2.0?

Yeah, nothing there suggests he hates the Alliance.

He's just saying "Look, this is the plan we're going with. You don't like it, fine, I can always let you and Garrosh's forces kill each other and we'll clean up what's left. No? Alright, then we'll go with my plan."

Or in other words "This is the plan. STFU, we don't have time to waste, THIS. IS. DA. PLAN........MON." X3

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    How does everyone see the screenshot? Do you have to be signed in or something?
    Click the link....