I think almost all horde races could stand with Garrosh. Granted Blood Eleve and Troll would be in the minority.
This is incredible on Blizz's part.
Hope Gamon gets a spot among the Horde after Garrosh is taken off from it, and get a new set of armor for his troubles. :P
PM me for my Friend Code, Battletag, ETC...
in all seriousness and if he makes it out, I hope his story actually gets some developement for the horde, where he actually becomes a high ranking member of the horde. where we see him in quests and stuff later down the line, he has always been a valid member of my horde atleast =/
---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 06:12 PM ----------
Hes a lvl 90 now with the health to boot but is unkillable atm
If I were there I'd kill Gamon to get him out of his misery. Poor guy's died a million deaths.
Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfangi7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |
All right. Time to form <Team Gamon>!
I was always hoping we'd see him in the siege of Orgrimmar, helping Orc children escape the city. Might still happen.
I wonder if they'll end up giving him some character development.
I like Gamon's progressing story. I just hope they don't do anything too radical with him.
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
They best not kill off Gamon! He my favorite tuaren after all.
Gamon is my man, I love that they updated him!
EU ~ Outland
Gamon is awesome.
Gamon looks pretty badass holding off all of those orcs.