Deleted

Help on Sons of Hodir

Hello. I used commendations to get from Hated to 1 bar away from exalted. To do the last bar and get to exalted I decided just to do the quest chain that leads to Thorim. However, now that I am exalted and have done the chain, the Gaints are still just called 'Sons of Hodir'. None of them give me any daily quests and I can't find Lillefhoff.

Something I'm missing?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are two quests that you need to do to properly phase Dun Niffelem: A Spark of Hope and Mending Fences. A Spark of Hope is started by an item that drops off of the mobs around Fjorn's Anvil (Slag Covered Metal), so check your bags to see if you picked it up and didn't notice.

Did you do all quests from K9? Think you get sent to that female warrior camp where you do a few dailies, nuke a few giants, and then later on get the quest to talk to Thorim to do the quests, which later leads to him getting captured to Ulduar if I remember correctly (been a few years!). After that you should be able to talk and get quests from them.

had this issue on an alt years after done it last time, i suggest skimming over http://www.wowwiki.com/Sons_of_Hodir

found that i missed one quest there
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    There are two quests that you need to do to properly phase Dun Niffelem: A Spark of Hope and Mending Fences. A Spark of Hope is started by an item that drops off of the mobs around Fjorn's Anvil (Slag Covered Metal), so check your bags to see if you picked it up and didn't notice.
    My mistake, I just finished doing A Spark of Hope and I was about to post that I missed that one out. Sorry for the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad you figured it out.