Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Under your bridge, stomping your trollz!
    Posts
    2,009
    Beta wont start til after blizzcon for sure. As to when it will start NOBODY KNOWS STOP FKN ASKING! Like seriously.

    Every time Blizzard puts out a game every other post on these forums is WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA?

    Just stop FFS. Nobody knows. Nobody will know until there is a blue post. When there is a blue post it will be on the MMO-Champ front page.

  2. #22
    Pit Lord Adoxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Temple of Karabor
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    Beta wont start til after blizzcon for sure. As to when it will start NOBODY KNOWS STOP FKN ASKING! Like seriously.

    Every time Blizzard puts out a game every other post on these forums is WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA? WHEN IS THE BETA?

    Just stop FFS. Nobody knows. Nobody will know until there is a blue post. When there is a blue post it will be on the MMO-Champ front page.
    We do know. It starts in summer(soon™), not after Blizzcon.
    Formerly known as NonameXADX

    Thanks to Noxychu for the wonderful avatar!

  3. #23
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Under your bridge, stomping your trollz!
    Posts
    2,009
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    We do know. It starts in summer(soon™), not after Blizzcon.
    Oh you so witty!

  4. #24
    Yep just sign up via the bnet page

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And meeeee!

    I really hope it doesn't take too long to expand the beta to Europe after the North American one is available. I suppose they have to do localisation and such but still... I want beta! xD
    This always infuriated me, even as a kid when I was eagerly waiting for a game to come out. If European countries that refuse to speak english (cause that's what it comes down to - I'm from an non-English speaking country myself and we don't need every single game translated in our own language - only those meant for very small children), they can wait, while the Europeans who don't give two shits about Italians and French and Germans and what else is there to get their localized versions can play.

    It's probably the reason why we're not getting HS beta, and you can bet it's the reason games - even for americans - get delayed without us even knowing, think of WOW expansions. Translations and the coordination of that takes months, it's nothing you do overnight. And then of course for consoles there's all the crap with regions to prevent you from importing and to ensure they can ask different prices depending on where they sell, too.

    Ah, a rare rant from me. But yes, I'd like the heartstone beta, but we're not in any luck.

  6. #26
    Beta will be in the summer. They announced that with the game, so perhaps june.
    ----

    WoD Launch date on 28/10 OR 11/11 OR 18/11. Updated on 01/08/2014.

    ----

  7. #27
    Question: why don't they just release the English beta world-wide? I can get translations taking time, but an English one?

  8. #28
    Sorry but it makes no sense: how about....the english themselves ? (English isn't my native language either)

  9. #29
    We can all hope that it comes out sooner. I am sure Hearthstone will be a good thing to kill time between Progression wipes in WoW lol.

  10. #30
    Can't wait for Hearthstone, going to be awesome!

    Haven't done any reading up or anything yet thou!

  11. #31
    Hope this will be fine on m Galaxy Tab 2

  12. #32
    Looking forward to this.

  13. #33
    Moderator Krekko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    An email? Hmm I didn't get an email for MoP...I had to keep checking my battle.net for it to appear in it. Was quite annoying.
    It's funny, I got like 12 emails (all legit) saying I had gotten into the MoP beta.

    I mean I had the season pass for one, so I know that I was GOING to get in, but man, they really REALLY wanted to let me know I was in.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    | [MoP]Ret Paladin Guide | Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

    WoW Level Scaling Feature

  14. #34
    I'm willing to bet we'll see something along the lines of "If you bought the blizzcon ticket or digital feed you get a beta invite automatically" type thing.

    There you go, Scrapbot. Is my Signature small enough now? Will you finally shut up, you automated pretentious &##(@)!?

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    An email? Hmm I didn't get an email for MoP...I had to keep checking my battle.net for it to appear in it. Was quite annoying.
    I did get an e-mail for the Wrath of the Lich King Beta test and for the Cataclysm Beta test... but didn't get one for MoP. I simply one day logged into my Battle.Net account to add an authenticator and, surprise surprise, there it was, 'Mists of Pandaria Beta', on my list of games.

  16. #36
    I'm also excited to check this out

  17. #37
    According to the graphic on the front page, the HS beta this summer will be a public beta! This is the first time I've seen it referred to as public, that will be nice if anyone can try it out and you don't need to be selected! I've only once been invited to any beta, so this is perfect for someone with my luck or worse lol

  18. #38
    I love beta's wish I was more excited for this then I am.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by sisk View Post
    I imagine it will be like any beta that blizzard have done. If you signed up for the beta you will get a email that you where picked to participate, then you can enter your battle net account and download the game.
    To add to this, if you do get an email make sure not to use the link that will be provided in the email to access your account. Go to the WoW website and access your B-net account through there instead. Phishing emails will be rampant so be wary.

  20. #40
    do you know if they're capping the amount of betas their giving out or just to anyone that signs up?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •