Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Very cool. Is there any horde race besides the orcs who aren't rebelling now?
    Thrall's headed to find Ettrig and Saurfang and whoever else will join.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Wait a second so people like Gallywix now ? God the trends change so fast, let us hope garrosh won't end up as most beloved character in 5.4

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Wait a second so people like Gallywix now ? God the trends change so fast, let us hope garrosh won't end up as most beloved character in 5.4
    They don't like Gallywix. They just like Garrosh less.

I hoped this was gonna be a thing when I first listened to the dialogue in the large dump of clips a few weeks ago. I can almost see the Gob squad turning on Garrosh say, when Thrall infiltrates and then inevitably gets caught? Gob squad doesn't like it(Thrall did kinda save their butts[even though we saved his too] on the Lost Isle) and they bust him out and they all escape. Or they try, fail, escape, and leave Thrall behind the be that raid boss I'm hoping for.

Make me stop speculating, I'm gonna get my hopes shot down XD

Deleted
    What I wanna see is what Sylvannas is doing on the other side with Kor'kron "guarding" her city.

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyJenkins View Post
    This. Gallywix would sell his own mother for a sack of gold (and probably did). When you cheat 1 goblin out of some gold, you might have some concerns. If you cheat a bunch of them... you can hang it up.
    no, his mother ran away to be a pirate when he was a kid.

and gallywix's one and only soft spot is his dad. read his leader shortstory for more info
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Seeing today's Dark Heart of Pandaria scenario; so now not only is Garrosh planning to go down his father's path, but now he justifies not upholding his end of the bargin to mercenaries by claiming they should feel honored to die for him (or is that Malkork duche just taking it too high)?

Ye...Goblins will stab Garrosh in the foot when the opurtunity's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    haha, I think its very appropriate of a Garrosh lackey to talk of honor in the same breath where he refuses to honor a contracted payment.Still, I don't suppose Garrosh bothered to read a dictionary much when he was in Outlands crying, so it makes sense that he and his lackeys don't really get what honor truly means
    No one gets what honor means, everyone has its own interpretation.

I feel like Gallywix will either side or be bought into Garrosh's Horde in 5.4 and all goblins will be expected to follow him.
    This will be the final straw that divides the goblins in half. A new leader will form with the rebels and ally with Vol'jin, while Gallywix loyalists (or just greedy goblins) fighting for garrosh

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Wait wait wait. So because Malkorok is racist/angry at ONE Goblin, all of Goblin-kind are going to defend him, rise above the hate, and fight for what's right?
    Racist at one goblin? Well, that kind of defeats the purpose of racism, doesn't it?

The Bilgewater Cartel goblins have sort of been mistreated for quite some time now. It showed in Cataclysm, and it's certainly showing now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    The Korkron give him a fraction of his fee and why? 'We decided to cheat you because we're deeply racist against goblins! Go die all of you!'. Okay they didn't say that, but they might as well.
    Okay, seriously enough of this bullshit.

Seems to me like Garrosh and the Orcs are getting a lot of angered responses from people not because of the things they actually do, but because of the things people EXPECT them to do next. You know what you guys are? You're extremely prejudiced and you're discriminating.

Ironic isn't it? Because that's what you hate Garrosh and the Orcs for? But it's as if you're looking into a mirror.

The Orcs value strength most of all, and because the Goblin lacks strength and spine he is viewed is inferior. Has nothing to do with race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblins will work for who ever is paying them

I think garrosh has bigger pockets than vol'jin

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Garrosh maybe has bigger pockets, but he doesnt pay, that sick bastard.

No one mess with the goblins

10+ Year Old Account
    BWAHAHAHA. Now I can shove this in my friend's face as sizable proof that I was right a few months ago when he and I argued about how orcs wouldn't have goblin support.

Er, I mean, uh... thank you for your finds. This is very interesting and totally unexpected.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    I really hate this new Horde that Garrosh is creating.
    You can't entirely dismiss it as "Garrosh did it."
    There are orcs who have felt like this since Thrall first established Orgrimmar. Garrosh simply gave them a leader who drove their type of mentality to a frenzy.

Blizzard never did a good job showing that there were factions who weren't thrilled with Thrall's leadership and his peaceful outlook. It's an aspect that would have added a lot of interesting stories back in Classic if they had some of the tools they have now.

Garrosh just made it easy to identify which orcs are jerks! >:|

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What reasons do the Tauren have for rebelling for MOP? They had their chance to rebel after they overthrew magatha since Garrosh killed Carne

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Wait wait wait. So because Malkorok is racist/angry at ONE Goblin, all of Goblin-kind are going to defend him, rise above the hate, and fight for what's right?
    To be fair, no goblin likes a person who doesn't respect business contracts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    What reasons do the Tauren have for rebelling for MOP? They had their chance to rebel after they overthrew magatha since Garrosh killed Carne
    Everything Garrosh does goes against the basic tauren way of life. Racism, destruction of the earth, blind lust for power without worrying about who you're stepping on, screwing with unnatural forces for the sake of power...

Also, when Cairne was killed by Magatha's poison on Garrosh's axe, they found out it wasn't Garrosh who killed him, but rather Magatha. With the death of Cairne, the tauren were in disarray and the Grimtotem took over Thunder Bluff. The tauren had to deal with recapturing Thunder Bluff while all of the tribes were all over the place - hardly a time to rebel against anyone.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

feels pretty weak of a reason

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

doesnt matter how deep your pocket if u refused to pay them the money you agreed they wont side with you