Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    Could a Warchief Vol'jin lead to future peace with Alliance?
    If Vol'jin does become Warchief, and I hope he doesn't, then he would probably be Thrall 2.0 wanting peace and all.

That would be bad for the franchise so the war would need to restart somehow. I guess Jaina becoming an increasing bitch can play a role in that.
    It wouldn't surprise me if she became the new Garrosh so to speak. It seems we're going in circles...

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    If Vol'jin does become Warchief, and I hope he doesn't, then he would probably be Thrall 2.0 wanting peace and all.

That would be bad for the franchise so the war would need to restart somehow. I guess Jaina becoming an increasing bitch can play a role in that.
    It wouldn't surprise me if she became the new Garrosh so to speak. It seems we're going in circles...
    Hey, ever heard of the Burning Legion? You know, a legion of demons that wants to kill everyone you know and dance on their corpses? Have you also heard about the Old Gods?

This wouldn't be bad for the franchise at all. It would be bad for me though. The Horde needs to be wiped out before this game can end TBH.

Or he could be like Varian 'Peace. Sounds nice. Less sending my people back to there families in boxes and all. To bad it's not that simple.' and yes several of his more reflective moments have gone like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    In 5.3 dialogue Vol'jin can be heard saying "I put my faith in de Alliance to do de right ting." & "Maybe someday I call you friend".

See for yourself:
    [video=youtube;b-sv52bbz4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b-sv52bbz4s

Could a Warchief Vol'jin lead to future peace with Alliance?

I have no idea, do you?

Thoughts, opinions, rage, etc.?
    I think its all about next expansion. As Wrathion told us Great darkness approaches on Azeroth (later known as Burning Legion). "Divided Azeroth cannot possibly stand against the darkness. This was has to end soon. Before it consumes our strength. " Says Wrathion.

He says simply that we must face is problem together. And it makes quite good logic that after SoO situation between in Alliance and Horde become better. We will face invasion of Burning Legion and then we can continue our Blood shedding. It is sure that this Fake Peace wont last long. Because neither Horde likes Aliiance nor Alliance likes Horde. But for the greater good they will "unite" and the situation after SoO will be a great beginning of this unison . Thank you.
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-04-10 at 10:12 AM.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Hey, ever heard of the Burning Legion? You know, a legion of demons that wants to kill everyone you know and dance on their corpses? Have you also heard about the Old Gods?

This wouldn't be bad for the franchise at all. It would be bad for me though. The Horde needs to be wiped out before this game can end TBH.
    You still don't get it do you? The franchise is built upon the war between the Horde and Alliance. The rest is just extra content.
    Sure it would be best for the Horde and Alliance to work together against a common enemy. But if they did that, and they won there would be nothing left to play for.

That's why the war must always continue. The Burning Legion will never be defeated. The Horde will never be defeated. The Alliance will never be defeated. We're going in circles. Nothing we do in the game matters because all must remain as it is. Well, we can kill an important/famous character once in a while. But defeating an entire faction? Not going to happen.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, just because he says that line it doesn't mean he's the Warchief.

You guys are reading way too much into this. And I'll laugh when it's Thrall or Saurfang.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

You guys are reading way too much into this. And I'll laugh when it's Thrall or Saurfang.
    Yes I think of Saurfang or Vol'jin. No way Thrall gonna return. Saurfang is pretty good candidate. Old, experienced, wise, Thralls friend and shares its most of views how to rule his people. I like Saurfang.

And of course Vol'jin. I dont want Troll to be Warchief but he is too much active in last patches. At least he's the best candidate we can have except Saurfang. Better then Barby ex-alliance Lor'themar, Freak, plague-lover Sylvanas. Baine is good but ...... hes just too young. Trade prince Gallywix goes with Garrosh So those two are best candidates.

Deleted
    You still don't get it do you? The franchise is built upon the war between the Horde and Alliance. The rest is just extra content.
    Sure it would be best for the Horde and Alliance to work together against a common enemy. But if they did that, and they won there would be nothing left to play for.
    If they give us the Burning Legion as a playable faction, then I don't really care what happens to the Alliance and Horde, so long as I can slaughter them both with my new Eredar Wrathguard and my Shivarra Assassin. Actually giving us a new playable faction would reinvigorate the game, and give us so much more to play for.

10+ Year Old Account
    We will need to be at peace with one another to defeat the Burning Legion !!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account

That's why the war must always continue. The Burning Legion will never be defeated. The Horde will never be defeated. The Alliance will never be defeated. We're going in circles. Nothing we do in the game matters because all must remain as it is. Well, we can kill an important/famous character once in a while. But defeating an entire faction? Not going to happen.
    Wrong. We are not saying that Alliance and Horde will be like Best Friends and face all the Evil together for ever and ever. No they just need to add their forces against Burning Legion. They will just shake hands and agree that they will fight alongside each other while Burning Legion invades. Do you remember Wrathgate cinematic? In desperate situation the fought together, but that didnt shown that they were friends or even Liked each other. Just Respect and acknowledging that it is a must for surviving!

And of course Burning Legion will be destroyed. It is not like endless army of demons or demon gods. Its Just Sargaras and Kil jaedan ! if they die, all the LEgion goes with them, Like Black Temple example. Of course it will be completely destroyed because it is Evil. Horde or Alliance are not evil they fight for their own good. They got their own good reasons to fight each other.

Things that dont change, die. Warcraft needs to move past the Alliance vs. Horde if it will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

You gonna stop making plans for tear soup long enough to realise I wrote it as a hypothetical.

"If X happens might that trigger Y"

I must not have conveyed that properly. Sorry.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Their have been plenty of cross-faction friendships in the history of Warcraft. An orc and human respecting each other doesn't mean everyone from both races lays down their swords and gives hugs.

War of Horde vs alliance is not about Leader vs Leader, you can consider WoW peaceful in Vanilla. You people who keep thinking beating the Burning Legion will bring peace, we already did that in Warcraft 3 and where are we now? still fighting each other, the cycle cont... If the Burning Legion is the Last Expansion here is the trailer to the Post Burning Legion Expansion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYK_Gqyf48Y

You all know its true, its a repeat cycle, the story of Warcraft is no mater how much the leader of each faction gets along or not, there will always be a "Hellscream/Grand Admiral Daelin Proudmoore" because its not the leaders that cause racism its the NPC. Its just like any RL nation, the leader can be peaceful, but there will always be people part of the nation that are racist no mater what.
    Last edited by Kioshi; 2013-04-10 at 08:30 PM.