The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

[H-25 Man] <Neolutum> US Turalyon 11/12 ToT Recruiting!!!

We are always recruiting! Now 12/12 normal, starting heroics now! Immediate need of competent tanks.

We are a group of semi-serious raiders who strive to make heroic progression a reality on a 2 night raid-week schedule. We are comprised mostly of raiders who were heavy into progression and performance, but no longer have the time due to real life or the drive they once had, but still wish to enjoy the game at a slightly less high-speed pace. We expect knowledgeable, performance oriented people as we progress back to the number 1 Horde 25-man guild on Turalyon. While we don't expect perfection, the ability to give and receive constructive criticism is a must, as is the realization that everyone can get better, no one is exempt.

When applying, providing us with WMO/WWS/WoL Parses will greatly increase your chance to get recruited, so it's highly recommended. Any DPS that believes they'll be able to outperform one of our members are encouraged to apply as well. Before applying, please look over the recruitment/new raider forum for information on current priority needs, as well as to get a background of our guild structure and expectations.

Applicants must...
    - Strive for excellence every night.
    - Adjust to progression fight mechanics and strategies quickly.
    - Be able to attend most of our raids (80%).
    - Be knowledgeable of both your class and raid role(s).
    - Have Mumble and a working headset.

To apply, create an account on our website and click on the 'Recruitment' section above and fill out the form. We will get back to you in the next 2 days following your application.

Schedule
    W, Th - 7 to 11 PM server
    Website if link isn't working:
    http://neolutum.enjin.com/home
    Last edited by Medieve; 2013-04-19 at 05:07 AM.
    After being Medieve the Uberpally for many years, finally shelved in favor of Belledanna, the Uberlock!!! (patent pending)

-Unretired as of the launch of 6.0! Currently guild shopping. Need a good Warlock? I need a good home!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    badump bump
    After being Medieve the Uberpally for many years, finally shelved in favor of Belledanna, the Uberlock!!! (patent pending)

-Unretired as of the launch of 6.0! Currently guild shopping. Need a good Warlock? I need a good home!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    sure, bump, why not?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbump

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    bump bump bump

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    bum bumping

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping. Going into heroics next week, need heroic raiders.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely need heroic raiders, looking to go 2/13 at least this coming week.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    bump
    /10char