fun with alter time

Warrior follows me to roof of WSG I alter time, jump down he follows and then port back up xD

Share your fun stories with this awesome spell :P

5 seconds before my subscription is about to run out I cast the spell, two seconds later I cast it and keep playing forever!!

Server says there will be a restart in 5 seconds, I cast the spell, when server is about to shut down I cast it again, and while everyone is out of the game due to the shutdown, I keep repeating and farm rares and herb/mining nodes.

I am at the AH and buy a big mount for 40k, cast the spell and then learn the mount. Cast the spell again and have the mount in my inventory again and turn around and post it for 30k, cast spell again and have the mount, post it up for 30k...easy duping!!

Seems legit^

OT: Haven't levelled my Mage yet, but always funny to see:
    AT and get away > Get Charged/gripped/Shadow Stepped/whatever > AT Fades > any other gap closers > Blink. Mad people.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2013-04-10 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    5 seconds before my subscription is about to run out I cast the spell, two seconds later I cast it and keep playing forever!!

Server says there will be a restart in 5 seconds, I cast the spell, when server is about to shut down I cast it again, and while everyone is out of the game due to the shutdown, I keep repeating and farm rares and herb/mining nodes.

I am at the AH and buy a big mount for 40k, cast the spell and then learn the mount. Cast the spell again and have the mount in my inventory again and turn around and post it for 30k, cast spell again and have the mount, post it up for 30k...easy duping!!
    Bored much? lol

Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post

Ya know this just might work xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like treelife I havent lvled my mage to 90 yet (at 72 atm ). But what OP mentioned is what I would plan in doing. Or even better...

Blazing Speed > Alter Time > run one way > Alter Time fades > run other way with blazing speed

I got one. Me and my friend were taking bets on how many tries it would take to mount/dismount in order to reach the ceiling on the door inside the alliance auction house. I got up there and said he would get 1k gold if I failed next try, and I would get 10k if I one-shotted it. We agreed. Of course, I alter timed, jumped down, went outside, waited a bit and... Well, lets just say we still havent agreed if that was a valid attempt or not. I think it was though.