Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Angry Alliance QQ makes me want to xfer to Horde

Let me start out by saying that, I love the Alliance. As cliche as they may come across, the shining white knight has always stood out to me. Also, the mixture of savagery/hypocrisy of the Orcs and Forsaken has always turned me away from the Horde. In short, I like the lore for the Alliance better.

But the community? Hahaha, oh my. We could completely kill off every Horde race next expac, yet will still have Ally QQing about not having an enemy to fight. It seems that, unless every patch in every expac features heavy Ally development and has the Alliance gaining something equal to or greater than the Horde, people will cry bias.
    I look at the mixture of maturity and pride thats with most Horde players, and it dwarfs, absolutely dwarfs the percentage of these people present within the Ally. Maybe its the fact that the Horde started out as the losers, that makes their community so strong and committed. I dont know.

How can you tell a good story like this? The game tells the story of two warring factions. That means, be it for a few patches or even a whole expansion, one side is going to be on the losing end. Its realistic.

Now back to the white knight and 5.3. Weve always been the good guys, helping those in need no matter what. And were doing that and more in MoP. Were helping the Horde. Yet? We still have QQ. It seems some of us arent content merely helping the Horde, we want the Horde to beg us, give us complete control of their armies, and have them bend over to us post seige. Anything less is either a bias or bad storytelling to them.

Look at 5.3. First phase of the siege, where a small Alliance force is helping out the growing Horde rebellion.

What does this mean? Well common sense and intelligence tells us that 5.4 will be a more Alliance heavy patch than 5.3, as that is when the fleet/army will arrive. So 5.3, were not going to have as much development as the Horde, and thats OKAY. We shouldnt have huge development in this patch anyways, the Hordes rebellion never got the screen time it needed, and thats what 5.3 is for. Us Ally should just wait it out for 5.4, when our army comes raze Org. But no. Theres no waiting for children. Unless its now, and unless its better than the Horde, well cry and complain. I cant take this. So.....

Blood elf or Tauren for a warrior?

Join the bandwagon.

I did it, better racials and the real serious guilds are now horde

Okay, bye.

I'd go Tauren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why?

there's a saying, about how the grass always seems like it's greener on the other side.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play both sides, and the Horde by far are generally worse at most things. I don't even know how they get LFR done at all (must be by some miracle). Most of them can't even do LFD properly without wiping- which hurts because I use to be primarily Horde during Vanilla/BC/LK. (I switched to primarily Alliance due to so many garbage players coming to Horde side towards the end of LK/beginning of Cata.)

those damn alliance peasants wanting to have a meaningful story
    don't they know their place

also bye and blood elf ^^
    unless male then Tauren

10+ Year Old Account
    Figured you were already horde with that avatar. Just assumed

Quote Originally Posted by Sanochan View Post
    I play both sides, and the Horde by far are generally worse at most things. I don't even know how they get LFR done at all (must be by some miracle). Most of them can't even do LFD properly without wiping- which hurts because I use to be primarily Horde during Vanilla/BC/LK. (I switched to primarily Alliance due to so many garbage players coming to Horde side towards the end of LK/beginning of Cata.)
    I have chars on both, didnt really notice a difference, if anything Hordes better on my server but thats not my point.

My point is the people who play Alliance always complain. Always. Unless its now, its bias. Unless its better than Horde, its bias.

Look at this forum, only 1 overthetop Horde fanboy i can think of. Too many Alliance to remember any of them.

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 03:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    those damn alliance peasants wanting to have a meaningful story
    don't they know their place

also bye and blood elf ^^
    unless male then Tauren
    Obv id want a good story, and I know thats the root of a lot of the complaints. But theres a difference between wanting a good story, and wanting THE story, which is what most of the Alliance poster comments ive read imply.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    there's a saying, about how the grass always seems like it's greener on the other side.
    This, there are plenty of idiots Horde side complaining about things too. Join a guild of people you like, leave global channels you don't use, ignore forum posts that sound whiny, and enjoy more constructive conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanochan View Post
    I play both sides, and the Horde by far are generally worse at most things. I don't even know how they get LFR done at all (must be by some miracle). Most of them can't even do LFD properly without wiping
    exaggerate much? ive had virtually no difference in experience from one side to the other aside from one thing. for some reason, when im playing a horde toon, i get spit on like 500% more than when im playing an alliance toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    You're going to be disappointed when you find out Horde is exactly the same.
    Nope, Ive never heard people complain about the story on Horde side.... Ever and ive been playing strictly Horde since Wrath.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

I switched from Horde to Alliance at the beginning of MoP but I'm still Horde in my hearth. Lore-wise always cheering for horde and I'll always will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    I have chars on both, didnt really notice a difference, if anything Hordes better on my server but thats not my point.

My point is the people who play Alliance always complain. Always. Unless its now, its bias. Unless its better than Horde, its bias.

Look at this forum, only 1 overthetop Horde fanboy i can think of. Too many Alliance to remember any of them.

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 03:04 PM ----------

Obv id want a good story, and I know thats the root of a lot of the complaints. But theres a difference between wanting a good story, and wanting THE story, which is what most of the Alliance poster comments ive read imply.
    Interesting to see that you have met all 10 or so million subscribers!

I could never care less what type of development the Alliance got and if we kept losing or whatever, if a Horde biased game is what Blizzard wants then good for them. As long as there is still PVE content it'll keep my interest.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic... but here's one example from the first page of most recent threads: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cs-after-Mists
    Im dead serious and i mean in game, on the forums it's a bit different but ive played alot and multiple realms and never have i once heard a complaint about attention, even during Wrath when it was more Alliance focused but still no complaints Horde side.

Edit: Linking a Trassk thread about orcs, come on now he is litterly the most diehard Orc fan. 1/10
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

There's no meaningful difference between Horde and Alliance players. If the past two expansions had centred around the rise and fall of King Varian and an Alliance civil war then there'd be just as many complaints from Horde players as we see now from Ally ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    Interesting to see that you have met all 10 or so million subscribers!

I could never care less what type of development the Alliance got and if we kept losing or whatever, if a Horde biased game is what Blizzard wants then good for them. As long as there is still PVE content it'll keep my interest.
    So by what your saying, every poll ever taken is completely wrong because not everyone voted.

Ive played and read forums long enough to know which side tends to complain more, arguing this is irrelevant to me (and most people who have come.to the same conclusion).

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't tell if you're being sarcastic... but here's one example from the first page of most recent threads: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cs-after-Mists
    That's just Trassk. He's more of the exception than the rule.

I play both sides,( 4 toons Alliance including my main, 5 Horde) and Horde to me = filled with way more young guys wanting to be badass, more people thinking they're better at pvp than they really are and just splurting more elitist crap than they can live up to in terms of...well, anything. I rarely see the same thing on Alliance-side unless it's on Silvermoon EU.

Also, it's individual. You DO know that what you're doing right now, is complaining, so you will be another addition of whinge to Hordeside...as if there's not enough as soon as THEY feel left out. I've seen my fair share of it before Cata. People whinge, people have bad manners...and people play on both sides. Why is this so difficult to grasp?

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 03:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Im dead serious and i mean in game, on the forums it's a bit different but ive played alot and multiple realms and never have i once heard a complaint about attention, even during Wrath when it was more Alliance focused but still no complaints Horde side.

Edit: Linking a Trassk thread about orcs, come on now he is litterly the most diehard Orc fan. 1/10
    Lol, talk about seeing what you want to see.

/Seen her fair share of complaints Horde-side in different situations.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Ive played and read forums long enough to know which side tends to complain more, arguing this is irrelevant to me (and most people who have come.to the same conclusion).
    yes in general the faction that has been given the most story development will complain less about story development...
    I don't see how the complaining itself somehow means there is nothing to complain about

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

---------- Post added 2013-04-10 at 03:27 PM ----------

Lol, talk about seeing what you want to see.

/Seen her fair share of complaints Horde-side in different situations.
    See i only Play Horde i don't play alliance, so i spend alot more time on Horde side and have only 180 days played time on Horde and have spent plenty of time in Org in /2 on multiple realms. Ive never seen a story complaint, and im sorry if a Trassk thread doesn't convince me that all Horde players are the same as Alliance when it comes to whining about story also your experience on your alts doesn't convince me either sorry.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!