Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Let me start out by saying that, I love the Alliance. As cliche as they may come across, the shining white knight has always stood out to me. Also, the mixture of savagery/hypocrisy of the Orcs and Forsaken has always turned me away from the Horde. In short, I like the lore for the Alliance better.

But the community? Hahaha, oh my. We could completely kill off every Horde race next expac, yet will still have Ally QQing about not having an enemy to fight. It seems that, unless every patch in every expac features heavy Ally development and has the Alliance gaining something equal to or greater than the Horde, people will cry bias.
    I look at the mixture of maturity and pride thats with most Horde players, and it dwarfs, absolutely dwarfs the percentage of these people present within the Ally. Maybe its the fact that the Horde started out as the losers, that makes their community so strong and committed. I dont know.

How can you tell a good story like this? The game tells the story of two warring factions. That means, be it for a few patches or even a whole expansion, one side is going to be on the losing end. Its realistic.

Now back to the white knight and 5.3. Weve always been the good guys, helping those in need no matter what. And were doing that and more in MoP. Were helping the Horde. Yet? We still have QQ. It seems some of us arent content merely helping the Horde, we want the Horde to beg us, give us complete control of their armies, and have them bend over to us post seige. Anything less is either a bias or bad storytelling to them.

Look at 5.3. First phase of the siege, where a small Alliance force is helping out the growing Horde rebellion.

What does this mean? Well common sense and intelligence tells us that 5.4 will be a more Alliance heavy patch than 5.3, as that is when the fleet/army will arrive. So 5.3, were not going to have as much development as the Horde, and thats OKAY. We shouldnt have huge development in this patch anyways, the Hordes rebellion never got the screen time it needed, and thats what 5.3 is for. Us Ally should just wait it out for 5.4, when our army comes raze Org. But no. Theres no waiting for children. Unless its now, and unless its better than the Horde, well cry and complain. I cant take this. So.....

Blood elf or Tauren for a warrior?
    Tauren > Blood Elf
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Let me start out by saying that, I love the Alliance. As cliche as they may come across, the shining white knight has always stood out to me. Also, the mixture of savagery/hypocrisy of the Orcs and Forsaken has always turned me away from the Horde. In short, I like the lore for the Alliance better.

But the community? Hahaha, oh my. We could completely kill off every Horde race next expac, yet will still have Ally QQing about not having an enemy to fight. It seems that, unless every patch in every expac features heavy Ally development and has the Alliance gaining something equal to or greater than the Horde, people will cry bias.
    I look at the mixture of maturity and pride thats with most Horde players, and it dwarfs, absolutely dwarfs the percentage of these people present within the Ally. Maybe its the fact that the Horde started out as the losers, that makes their community so strong and committed. I dont know.

How can you tell a good story like this? The game tells the story of two warring factions. That means, be it for a few patches or even a whole expansion, one side is going to be on the losing end. Its realistic.

Now back to the white knight and 5.3. Weve always been the good guys, helping those in need no matter what. And were doing that and more in MoP. Were helping the Horde. Yet? We still have QQ. It seems some of us arent content merely helping the Horde, we want the Horde to beg us, give us complete control of their armies, and have them bend over to us post seige. Anything less is either a bias or bad storytelling to them.

Look at 5.3. First phase of the siege, where a small Alliance force is helping out the growing Horde rebellion.

What does this mean? Well common sense and intelligence tells us that 5.4 will be a more Alliance heavy patch than 5.3, as that is when the fleet/army will arrive. So 5.3, were not going to have as much development as the Horde, and thats OKAY. We shouldnt have huge development in this patch anyways, the Hordes rebellion never got the screen time it needed, and thats what 5.3 is for. Us Ally should just wait it out for 5.4, when our army comes raze Org. But no. Theres no waiting for children. Unless its now, and unless its better than the Horde, well cry and complain. I cant take this. So.....

I'm not sure I'm even getting this. You have a problem with what? Alliance players crying about lore, is that what it is? I don't know. Judging from the forums, I see far more Horde players complaining about various aspects of current lore, their Warchief, the state of their faction, this and that. Which is of course understandable to some extent, as the Horde is obviously going through dramatic times lore-wise. Anyways, I'm not sure where you're getting this impression that Alliance players are especially prone to lore QQ.

Also, who even cares about what some random people out there that happen to play the same faction cry about? I'm having a somewhat hard time to really identify the problem here.

Thumbs up

Tauren, definitely. The HP bonus, stomp, and sheer size makes Tauren a WIN for a warrior. Come over to our side. You won't regret it

Deleted
    The Irony in this thread. Go to Horde then, im afraid you will be as or if not more disappointed.