Whats the best proffesions for pvp?

What are the best proffessions for pvp as a sub rogue?

BS/JC or BS/Engi
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    BS/JC or BS/Engi
    Possibly BS/Tailoring, if you choose to have on use trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    BS/JC or BS/Engi
    Isn't JC shit now because you can't make PvP Power gems?
    Just calm down.
    My Stream - My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    You can make primary stat+pvp power/resi
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    I've been hearing with the removal of resil and the addition of more pvp power, the balance will shift towards agi being better damage. Some people already are using main stat now.
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

Resil is not being removed. JC and BS are best for most classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Resil is not being removed. JC and BS are best for most classes.
    On the gear and replaced with PvP Power, which supposedly puts you past the point where adding to the mulitplier, pvp power, is of less value then adding to the base, STR/AGI/whatever.

for pvp as a whole? I'd say Engi is the most fun for pvp in general (Can't be used in arena/rbgs, but it's just so fun/useful outside of them). Hell, the glove proc in arena is still really powerful too, basically 2 trinket bursts.