Poll: What comp gives you the biggest headache?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Facepalm 2's teams

Everyone knows 2v2 bracket is not balanced, nor does blizzard attempt to use 2's as a model for balancing classes. On my warr I usually play with a BM hunter or Fro Mage, and on my Rogue with a feral or Spriest.

Some comps, IMO, are absolute headache and I dread facing.

Which of these comps gives you the hardest time?

Feel free to add others!

Mirror while playing disc+rogue. I had to sit a lot of fears while my priest was getting mana burned and not dispelling -_-
    Somehow we had made it to the 1900s, this was back in 4.3.

WW+priest vs DK+rdruid. Seems totally unwinnable for either team thanks to OP blood presence and OP monk peeling. Can't even wear them down by popping my mirror on the druid, 25minute games everytime, quite a headache. Add DK+rdruid to the poll please!
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

I'm 1800+ mmr on nearly all my characters in 2s because I can't be bothered deboosting for faster caps, i'd say roughly 90% of games when capping are DK/Healer. I've had 10+ minute games where I haven't touched the DK once and he still sits in blood presence. It does ridiculous damage and is effectively impossible to kill for nearly all classes (unless you're a class that can kill healers easily).

Edit: You should've put DK/Healer on poll rather than DK/Paladin. DK/Paladin is actually the easiest variant to kill for me, DK/Shaman, DK/RestoD, DK/Priest and DK/Monk I find are all far more difficult because the healer survivability is much better.
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-04-10 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by papare33 View Post
    Mirror while playing disc+rogue. I had to sit a lot of fears while my priest was getting mana burned and not dispelling -_-
    Somehow we had made it to the 1900s, this was back in 4.3.
    that is a really tough mirror. i always thought the key to that was burst the priest when his CDs were down but having a rogue creeping around to peel you off is almost inevitable. + disc priest dmg is not to shabby at alllll

Deleted
    I'm currently 28-2 in 2s atm and really enjoying it, but seriously, both loses came from the unkillable retard team of Spriest Rshaman. SO MUCH HEALING. We just had to leave, also the SCUMBAG comp that is Resto Druid Warrior. Just annoying to kill

Frost/unholy dk/healer.
    Frost dk HIT me for an 120k obliterate the other day... freaking ridiculous. add the fact they can sit in blood pres with conversion when their healer is cc'd and it's impossible to beat.

Deleted
    Healer & DPS.

Just kill yourself.

Man you are really missing alot of the big ones. Teams like war/dk are cake.

You need ret/healer and feral/healer. Seriously these comps play like this: Go full retard burst cds, if your alive they turtle for 3 min waiting for them to come back. Seriously frustrating and so hard to land kills.

You also need bm hunter / bm hunter. This is what I like to call unhealable unpeelable death.

I went with hunter/rogue. So little effort required for so much rediculous burst. Ive been killed by this team when the hunter doesnt even silencing shot or scatter trap and they both just open full retard with a bomb.

Deleted
    I went with hunter/rogue, if well played they can completely lock 1 person down the whole game while raping the other person.

I have to say the ammount of CC and interrupts in general are getting quite out of hand, I hope blizzard will tone this down in a future expansion.
    Last edited by mmoc9bca5565b2; 2013-04-10 at 05:53 PM.

It's probably cos I suck but I struggle against any team that has a destro warlock. Just can't seem to really make an impact on a warlocks HP and they seem to have some insane burst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post
    I have to say the ammount of CC and interrupts in general are getting quite out of hand, I hope blizzard will tone this down in a future expansion.
    You and me both.

OT:You should of probably put "other (post it)" kind of deal for the last option on the poll. My hate in 2s has to go to DK(UH or frost) + resto shammy. That just annoys me to no end.

Something about rogue hunter really irks me, mainly the double resets and just how long it takes before you can actually score a kill. But then again I usually cap with a holy pally so I don't have much room to talk.

As of recently Ret/healer has been pretty obnoxious just for the fact how how long the games last because of ret's potential self healing capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Man you are really missing alot of the big ones. Teams like war/dk are cake.

You need ret/healer and feral/healer. Seriously these comps play like this: Go full retard burst cds, if your alive they turtle for 3 min waiting for them to come back. Seriously frustrating and so hard to land kills.

You also need bm hunter / bm hunter. This is what I like to call unhealable unpeelable death.

I went with hunter/rogue. So little effort required for so much rediculous burst. Ive been killed by this team when the hunter doesnt even silencing shot or scatter trap and they both just open full retard with a bomb.
    argh ya double hunter is so ridiculous. Ya totally meant to put an "other" spot but forgot but thats what I have you guys for!

Deleted
    Rogue/Hunter got most votes. What a shocker. Probably one of the most braindead faceroll comps in history of the game.
    Add a healer and you have rank1 3v3 right there.

I wonder how long blizzard will take before they nerf the classes in this comp even a little. Most pathetic pvp balance in years.

Deleted
    Frost mage+healer, due to incredible burst every 30sec, and spam poly every time we get close to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Rogue/Hunter got most votes. What a shocker. Probably one of the most braindead faceroll comps in history of the game.

I wonder how long blizzard will take before they nerf the classes in this comp even a little. Most pathetic pvp balance in years.
    Hunters are out of control - the rogue doesn't really do anything special in thugcleave other than bomb.

dispell the ret in 2's and there healing goes from yay to neigh.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post

maybe i'll give it a shot on my rogue! Whats the most viable healer to pair with? Hpal for dbl freedom? druid for CC?