PvE Enhancement Macros

Hello All!

I recently got awesome gift, which was the Razer Naga Molten edition. And I want to use the 12 buttons on the side.
    I tried finding some useful macros, but had no luck.

Any personal macros that you've made or even a website, would be awesome!

Deleted
    #showtooltip Ascendance
    /cast Ascendance
    /cast "Insert DPS racial here"
    /use 13/14 <-If a trinket with an on use effect
    /use "Insert potion name here"
    /cast Elemental Mastery
    /cast Stormlash Totem
    /cast Spiritwalker's Grace

I might have forgotten something there, but that's my dps CDs macro.
    Last edited by mmocd5a07d78b9; 2013-04-10 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Derped with the totem name...

Using ascendance first wastes that gcd though, better to pop it first imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesmam View Post
    #showtooltip Ascendance
    /cast Ascendance
    /cast "Insert DPS racial here"
    /use 13/14 <-If a trinket with an on use effect
    /use "Insert potion name here"
    /cast Elemental Mastery
    /cast Stormlash Totem
    /cast Spiritwalker's Grace

I might have forgotten something there, but that's my dps CDs macro.
    I prefer to keep stormlash on a different button as it is on a longer cd and we have two shaman to cycle through stormlashes. A callout macro is very useful if you do have two shaman in your group to ensure you chain them properly. Just be sure not to mash this as you will yell multiple times

#showtooltip Stormlash Totem
    /Cast Stormlash Totem
    /Raid Stormlash Cast.
    /in 10 /raid Stormlash Faded.
    I group up the glyphed fire ele, elemental mastery, berserking and ascendance into one macro, that way every 1.5 minutes I can use EM and every 3 minutes I can use the whole macro. Ascendance doesn't trigger a gcd but fire ele does so make sure to use it while not on the gcd or just mash it until the ele shows up like I do

#showtooltip Elemental Mastery
    /cast Elemental Mastery
    /cast Ascendance
    /cast Berserking
    /use Virmin's Bite
    /cast Fire Elemental Totem
    If you are an orc you can macro feral spirits with bloodfury since they have the same cd or you can use it in this macro and just accept that you wont have optimal uptime on it.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    /cast Spiritwalker's Grace, why? Shouldn't you keep it for "in case" situations?
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Kildor View Post
    Hello All!

I recently got awesome gift, which was the Razer Naga Molten edition. And I want to use the 12 buttons on the side.
    I tried finding some useful macros, but had no luck.

Any personal macros that you've made or even a website, would be awesome!
    Is there anything specific you're looking for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    /cast Spiritwalker's Grace, why? Shouldn't you keep it for "in case" situations?
    If there comes some random thing that makes me move, I don't want to waste the Ascendance buff and not cast Lava Bursts. I just keep it there because I use that macro in my Ele spec too. And good point on the totem thingy, I have it binded on different button already just forgot to take it off the macro.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesmam View Post
    If there comes some random thing that makes me move, I don't want to waste the Ascendance buff and not cast Lava Bursts. I just keep it there because I use that macro in my Ele spec too. And good point on the totem thingy, I have it binded on different button already just forgot to take it off the macro.
    Well that makes sense as elemental, but this thread was about an enhance, thats why i was wondering, what you gain from SG as enhance!
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Possible having SS+UE together? Or Windfury Weapon and Flametongue Weapon at same time?

You don't want any of your main abilities like ss, ue, ll or your shocks macroed together as they all have very different cds and situational uses.

For windfry/flametongue I use this:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=5 Windfury Weapon, Flametongue Weapon;
    /castsequence reset=5 16, 17;
    /cast [modifier:shift] Lightning Shield
    Just click it twice and both weapons will be enchanted. Pressing shift and clicking it will give you lightning shield. I just put that one unassigned on my bars though since in combat you should never need it.

Unleash Elements and Flame Shock in one button!

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=6 Unleash Elements, Flame Shock
    Basically when you put this on your bar it will show up as UE. If UE is on cooldown, the icon changes to Flame Shock. It will remain FS until it is use or after 6 seconds (when the Flametongue Unleash buff ends). Once either of these events occur, it switches back to UE. My reasoning for this is 95% of the time you will only be using FS when you have that buff up. Might as well keep them on the same button because you don't really need to pay FS much attention unless you just casted UE.