Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post
    "Why do you dress sexily then if you dont want people to look at you!!?!?" In my experience, you don't need to dress sexy at all to have rude people stare at you. Have a set of breasts and a butt and you have it going. The only solution would be to wear a plastic bag but who wants to do that? Also, sexy is in the eye of the beholder and not everyone dresses to impress, some women actually dress to please themselves! Imagine THAT!
    Just because you can, doesn't always mean you should. You have NO RIGHTS to another persons body unless permission is given.
    You don't have to be female for people to stare at you like eyecandy though, *gives eyecontact* -> Looks down, pretends she didn't stare, look away and repeat-typical women! (joking) but it does go both ways^^

OT: That is not sexism though (about WoW). Everyone have their own opinion on what they want to play, and their own reasons.

Women want men to tell them they are beautiful, but dont want him looking at any beauty?
    What do you mean by this? If im not mistaken you mean, "If in a relationship, your girlfriend is angry at you for looking at other women"? If so, even if that "comes natrual" to you, you should respect her, as she should you. Nothing to do with gender, both could easly do that.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    People being retarded on the internet isn't exactly a cause for concern. They have been doing it ever since children could use the internet.

i disagree

vehemently
    And that's a subjective opinion, its your right to it. But it is my reasoning for picking a female toon. And as Andhar said:

Being aesthetically pleasing doesn't necessarily mean sexually attractive.
    Putin khuliyo