Scroll of resurrection date?

If you have been inactive since March 4 2012 you are eligible for a scroll of resurrection, do you think they are going to change the date any time soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaaduu View Post
    If you have been inactive since March 4 2012 you are eligible for a scroll of resurrection, do you think they are going to change the date any time soon?
    Not sure why they would bother. They may have picked that date for a reason, or they may wait til closer to Expac 5 to make it March 2014 for the next release. In most cases, it is probably just a "booster" to get people interested in the new expansion.

I think its something to boost subscriptions when there is nothing to do, usually during the last content patch of an expac. That would make it a few months after 5.4 if they do it this way. I would like them to do it sooner though since Id like to reactivate an old account for a free 80 but I also need to transfer stuff from it that I forgot before unsubscribing. I dont want to give them another $15 and then find out the new scroll is coming and that I just ruined the chance to use it.