Starting up WoW again, prepping for leveling help

Hey mmo I'm getting a new computer (mine broke 2 years back) i used to play wow I have 2 85's, anyway I wanna get back into it and prepare to level 85-90 and a 1-90 monk so far these are the things I plan to get for my monk...
    -Elixirs of agility 1-90
    -Full heirlooms except ring and trinkets
    -Well fed foods
    -swiftness potions
    -adventurers journal
    -glyphs
    -leg armors
    I dont know any 85-90 gear so I wouldn't know what to buy

SO far thats all I have I know theres some things i can do to help level quicker any ideas?

Also the computer I'm getting comes on the 15-18th of april and was wondering if anyone could SoR me when it gets here.. Thanks!

Biggest help I can give is level on a PvE realm. Blizzard in all it's glorious stupidity decided to create Cross Realm Zones, which basically means people from other realms are merged together. Constant ganking of lowbies goes on.

Also, bots have taken over the farming nodes.

Not sure why you want to come back and play "Panda Rainbow Island Pokemon Farmville Adventure", but have fun I guess.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Biggest help I can give is level on a PvE realm. Blizzard in all it's glorious stupidity decided to create Cross Realm Zones, which basically means people from other realms are merged together. Constant ganking of lowbies goes on.

Also, bots have taken over the farming nodes.

Not sure why you want to come back and play "Panda Rainbow Island Pokemon Farmville Adventure", but have fun I guess.
    OP This is extreme exaggeration, leveled up my monk on a pvp server with no issues at all. People like to make stuff up as its "cool to hate wow" these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by byDash View Post
    Hey mmo I'm getting a new computer (mine broke 2 years back) i used to play wow I have 2 85's, anyway I wanna get back into it and prepare to level 85-90 and a 1-90 monk so far these are the things I plan to get for my monk...
    -Elixirs of agility 1-90
    -Full heirlooms except ring and trinkets
    -Well fed foods
    -swiftness potions
    -adventurers journal
    -glyphs
    -leg armors
    I dont know any 85-90 gear so I wouldn't know what to buy

SO far thats all I have I know theres some things i can do to help level quicker any ideas?

Also the computer I'm getting comes on the 15-18th of april and was wondering if anyone could SoR me when it gets here.. Thanks!
    Im just in the middle of leveling my monk. So..

Elixirs of agility - don't think you really need them. Things die quick already as windwalker
    Well fed foods - You can buy well fed food(agility or intellect) from Peak of serenity. They go up every 10 levels, and you get double the stats as pandaren, so they work.
    swiftness potions - 2 rolls(3 with talent) is all you need.
    Adventurers Journal and Glyphs is all good. I personally just picked the ones what make leveling/dungeoning easier.
    Leg armors - There is new heirloom legs for sale in the guild vendor so pick those up. Not sure if you can slap a leg armor on them tho.

As for leveling quicker, you get a daily buff from the peak of serenity what gives 50% more XP for 1h. So remember to get that daily.

That's about all i can think of now. Just loads of questing and some dungeoning to keep things fresh! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    OP This is extreme exaggeration, leveled up my monk on a pvp server with no issues at all. People like to make stuff up as its "cool to hate wow" these days.
    Try searching CRZ on mmo or any other sites and see what the overwhelming experience is.