Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    which is why JC is horrible for rets this expo, come epic gems and the thing is going to be even more obvious.
    BS/Engi #1 profs! So glad I dropped JC this expac for BS, as it's amazing for Prot AND Ret, PVP and PVE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Tailoring! Because cape enchants are horrible!

10+ Year Old Account
    TL;DR for the whole thread

If you are ret it doesn't matter as much
    just make sure you have BS

If you are prot
    go tauren - get bs/jc and smile and bask and the awesomeness that is yourself.

best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    BS/Engi #1 profs! So glad I dropped JC this expac for BS, as it's amazing for Prot AND Ret, PVP and PVE.
    BS is also best for Holy too.

However, neither the 3 ilvls nor the professions are the cause of OP's problems.

You messed up your cooldown usage significantly and didn't use pots. That alongside a 483 weapon and I'm actually surprised you remained as close as you did.

did anyone notice that he got like full 502 raid finder set >.>,both trinkets,he even got the twins trinket,with that much luck,i would go with divine purpose. dem lucky people

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydruid View Post
    TL;DR for the whole thread

If you are prot
    go tauren - get bs/jc and smile and bask and the awesomeness that is yourself.

best of luck!
    Nope on JC for prot.

Best professions for prot = BS (obvious) and LW (for stamina, if concerned about survival) OR Engi (for STR tinker and other useful things).

JC still only gives a 50% bonus to secondary stats, of which prot stacks heavily (read: Haste), so you're doing a disservice using it as ret OR prot. Unless you prefer to gem stamina, at which point it's less bad, but still far and away subpar to LW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xnon22 View Post
    did anyone notice that he got like full 502 raid finder set >.>,both trinkets,he even got the twins trinket,with that much luck,i would go with divine purpose. dem lucky people
    Much has changed since the OP date. Thread replies get outdated now.

But... twins trinket sucks?

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    But... twins trinket sucks?
    I prefer a lame trinket over 29g anyday

Deleted
    I prefer a lame trinket over 29g anyday
    Why? You will vendor the lame trinket for about the same amount, give or take. Does it feel somehow better if you vendor a purple item ?

Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    Why? You will vendor the lame trinket for about the same amount, give or take. Does it feel somehow better if you vendor a purple item ?
    unless you can disenchant it ,epic crystal still goes for 350-400g on my server