Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Make Orgrimmar a little unsafe for players 5.3

How about random kor'kron rogueish guards sneak at you if you are busy being afk, at a mailbox, or just strolling through the drag. They take you with an animation of you in their arms getting carried away. They would have generic you are getting arrested talk something of that such. They take you behind a building and kill you. Lol it would happen say 1 player per every 50 and every few hours or so. Give you a real sense of danger. It would be a good way to take care of those pesky gold sellers or instill fear into the level 40s on their shiny new kodo.

Deleted
    No. It'll be fun, joy and happy times the first time but it will only be annoying afterwards.

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blixsauce View Post
    No. It'll be fun, joy and happy times the first time but it will only be annoying afterwards.
    And this is why we can't have nice things.
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is police brutality. Jesse james would like a word with you.

If it is to happen I think really the max level characters should be targeted. Since, they could be considered the highest threat.

Also, the gold sellers should be killed often. No matter the location.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    That is police brutality. Jesse james would like a word with you.
    Sounds right up Garrosh's alley.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

You should suggest these on the actual WoW forums.. xD

but doubt this would happen cause then alliance would try and get something similiar.. lol..

Blizzard has tried this with world events. Whiny babies hate it.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

We can't have things like this because people will complain.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who idles in Org? I idle in Shrine of Two Moons. I only go to Org for the AH. Besides, what would the Alliance players experience? I like the idea, but the execution needs to be refined.

Would rather like it if they extended the 5.3 Questline... Feels too short at the moment.

Take the elite status from the guards and let us be able to kill them if they try to take us.................Horde version of WOLVERINES!!!!

Something less intrusive. Like the Korkron harassing you, but only if you choose.

Say if you step into a situation between them and a citizen there messing with or the like there's a confrontation.

I dunno about the killing part. If it's preventable, why not, if not, that'd probably get old quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorticough View Post
    I dunno about the killing part. If it's preventable, why not, if not, that'd probably get old quick.
    Well the point would be it wouldn't happen all the time you know every few hours or so and only if there like 50+ people in org at the time. Something like that so it wouldn't be like the best event in wow ever the scourge invasion. Oh and it would stop as soon as garrosh is killed in the siege of orgrimmar sort of like how those statues appeared in dalaran when Lk was killed on your realm.

Cause you know, if I were a new player going into my faction's main city for the first time and end up dead, I'd totally want to keep playing. Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    You should suggest these on the actual WoW forums.. xD

but doubt this would happen cause then alliance would try and get something similiar.. lol..
    So why not have any Alliance that have been engaging in the rebellion quests get "marked," so that randomly while they are in a capital city, Kor'kron assassins may spawn and try to kill them. Nothing that an active player can't dispatch, but perhaps keep the afkers on their toes.

Blizzard did send Deathwing around to fry people. I'm sure they could do something similar for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone is on a flying mount anyway

Crybabies would totally whine and complain, that's why you can't have utterly pointless, boring and dumb things like this idea.

Deleted
    Why would the Kor'kron attack my Orc warrior? I'm one of them! While I like the idea, it wouldn't make sense on every character.